Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thorg'fal, the Earth Lord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orgrum

08-08-2011

< haven't thought of a lore yet>

abilities

-passive- power pf the ancients-thorg'fal gains increased ability power for each nearby allied champon.

thorg'fal gains 5/10/15 ability power for each nearby allied champion. the bonus increases at levels 7 and 13.

-stone smash-thorg'fal swings his arm in an arch towards the target location. upon reaching the location thorg'fal deals an aditional amount of damage to a small area.

thorg'fal swings his arm in an arch towards the target losation. dealing 80/110/140/170/200 magic damage (+0.6 per ability power). upon reaching the location thorg'fall deals an aditional 80/11/140/170/200 damage (+0.6 per ability power) to an area around the impact point.

-grow-passive-thorg'fal passivly increases his health rengeneration.
-active-thorg'fal doubles his passive, but loses it again while the ability is on cooldown.

passive-thorg'fal in creases his health regenaration by 5/8/11/14/17 per 5 sec
active- thorg'fal doubles his passive bonus for 15 seconds, but loses it until the ability is ready again.

-sonic blast-thorg'fal yells with increadible force at a target location, reducing all targets hit armour and magic resist. aditionaly, all enemy units facing thorg'fal are feared.

thorg'fal yells with incredible force at a target location in a cone, reducing targets hit armor and magic resist by 20/25/30/35/40. additionaly, all enemy units facing thorg'fal are feared for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds.

-rock trap-ultimate- thorg'fal traps his target between 2 slabs of rock. supressing them and dealing damage equal to a percentage of there current health.

thorg'fal traps his target between 2 slabs of rock. supressing them for 2.5 seconds and dealing damage equal to 5/10/15% of the tagets current health.

if you have any thoughts on what the lore should be pleae psot it, ill try and get my picture posted soon, or at least get a link for it(mind you it is pretty bad).

but otherwise any feedback is welcome. thank you for your time

i just realized i posted this in the wrong thread =O, i fell like a complete ****head now....