Thorg'fal, the Earth Lord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orgrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

< haven't thought of a lore yet>

abilities

-passive- power pf the ancients-thorg'fal gains increased ability power for each nearby allied champon.

thorg'fal gains 5/10/15 ability power for each nearby allied champion. the bonus increases at levels 7 and 13.

-stone smash-thorg'fal swings his arm in an arch towards the target location. upon reaching the location thorg'fal deals an aditional amount of damage to a small area.

thorg'fal swings his arm in an arch towards the target losation. dealing 80/110/140/170/200 magic damage (+0.6 per ability power). upon reaching the location thorg'fall deals an aditional 80/11/140/170/200 damage (+0.6 per ability power) to an area around the impact point.

-grow-passive-thorg'fal passivly increases his health rengeneration.
-active-thorg'fal doubles his passive, but loses it again while the ability is on cooldown.

passive-thorg'fal in creases his health regenaration by 5/8/11/14/17 per 5 sec
active- thorg'fal doubles his passive bonus for 15 seconds, but loses it until the ability is ready again.

-sonic blast-thorg'fal yells with increadible force at a target location, reducing all targets hit armour and magic resist. aditionaly, all enemy units facing thorg'fal are feared.

thorg'fal yells with incredible force at a target location in a cone, reducing targets hit armor and magic resist by 20/25/30/35/40. additionaly, all enemy units facing thorg'fal are feared for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds.

-rock trap-ultimate- thorg'fal traps his target between 2 slabs of rock. supressing them and dealing damage equal to a percentage of there current health.

thorg'fal traps his target between 2 slabs of rock. supressing them for 2.5 seconds and dealing damage equal to 5/10/15% of the tagets current health.

if you have any thoughts on what the lore should be pleae psot it, ill try and get my picture posted soon, or at least get a link for it(mind you it is pretty bad).

but otherwise any feedback is welcome. thank you for your time

i just realized i posted this in the wrong thread =O, i fell like a complete ****head now....