Legendary shaco skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killaz05

08-08-2011

My build is wriggle lantern ( for life steal and constant wards), berserkers for atk speed, then two phantom dancers for atk speed, movement speed, and crit chance, then infinity's edge then bloodthirster. That's my usual build but you have to adapt for more MR or Armor if you really need it. But my above build is really effective and fun.

EpicHookMaster

08-08-2011

YES! :3...I have the mad hatter skin (the other skins look lame). Can't wait for a legendary!

(To the dude that said you haven't seen any shacos won lately, check out my profile. AP Shaco>AD Shaco...AP scales so much better into the late game, the only problem is mordekaiser+Traps= sadface)

Rekitsu

08-08-2011

I hate mad hatter myself >_>

I rock royal shaco for the awsome daggers. Nutcracko is pretty awsome too, but we can't buy it anymore.

Personally, I wanna see the Joker from batman.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. We probably won't be seeing a legendary shaco skin until her gets a buff and or rework. They will most likly do like they did with tryn and made an awsome skin after he's redone. Right now until the stealth rework riot doesn't really want anyone playing stealth champs, they just can't remove them cause people already own them and would want refunds and it'd be a giant hassle. However, they probably won't promote his use until they do something with him.

Tuma79

08-08-2011

shaco is a rip-off of Joker from Batman so he wont get a legendary skin as the Joker
the only 1825 RP skin I can think of atm is V for Vendetta

Rekitsu

08-08-2011

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2kjisMm3M9...er-costume.jpg

I'd buy that for 2k RP >_>

Tuma79

08-08-2011

speaking of legendary skin,I think Nocturne should get a Nightmare on Elm Street skin:Nocrdy Cruelger

lolcatzuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

jose conshaco or shaco malfoy

Brianqt

08-08-2011

Doubt they would make a lot of money from it considering how broken shaco is.

yourdonegameover

08-08-2011

wrong wrong wrong all you need is wriggles/ghostblade, or wriggles/IE/hexdrinker, or Madreds and then build survivability. Your job is to instagib the enemy carry and drop traps in the middle of their team. Shaco does fine dmg with just those items even late game, just have to build based on enemy team.

Bulkanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Heath Ledger joker skin for Shaco riot! at least then when I find rude Shaco's theyll at least look the part of a badass.