Legendary shaco skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rem

08-08-2011

When can we expect to see a legendary shaco skin?

Bump/Up-vote if you want to see one!

Samuelfrost4

08-08-2011

Bump. (Bump means I like it right? I`m new on these forums... :P) I~m not very good at Shaco but I LOVE playing him. hes so much fun.

Tuma79

08-08-2011

V for Vendetta?
idk
^bump means "bring up my post"

rem

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuma79 View Post
V for Vendetta?
idk
^bump means "bring up my post"
That's pretty played out but actually a great idea that toally fits. They could even be lazy use the mad hatter skin and just add a top hat or something cool...

Tuma79

08-08-2011

if then,they should change his voice to smt that sounds more elegant and let him talk about anarchy all the time
btw,I want to see a cape on Shaco (V) too

WindKaiser

08-08-2011

I think he should be buffed before any legendary skin for him comes out. I've not seen a team with a Shaco player win in quite some time. His ganks are strong early game, but he doesn't scale well late-game, and he's one of the squishiest champions. I'd rather not give others any reason to play him until he's buffed.

Tantalis

08-08-2011

kefka skin.

rem

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindKaiser View Post
I think he should be buffed before any legendary skin for him comes out. I've not seen a team with a Shaco player win in quite some time. His ganks are strong early game, but he doesn't scale well late-game, and he's one of the squishiest champions. I'd rather not give others any reason to play him until he's buffed.
Are you talking ranked? If so at what ELO? Are you talking normal games?

I duno man. I do really well with shaco even late game. Try tossing on a wormog or force of nature once in a while you'll find yourself surviving 1v3 ganks even...

killaz05

08-08-2011

A lot of Attack speed, life steal and an infinity's edge and Shaco is fine late game. With the clone finally criting like it is suppose to, you can deal massive dmg and still survive team fights except of course if all 5 focus you. Then you deceive away and come back when they focus someone else. I am all for a legendary skin. I want something more than a joker skin or V for Vendetta skin. I want something original yet totally badass that I just want Riot to take all of my money. I love my demon jester and he deserves some love from Riot.

rem

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaz05 View Post
A lot of Attack speed, life steal and an infinity's edge and Shaco is fine late game. With the clone finally criting like it is suppose to, you can deal massive dmg and still survive team fights except of course if all 5 focus you. Then you deceive away and come back when they focus someone else. I am all for a legendary skin. I want something more than a joker skin or V for Vendetta skin. I want something original yet totally badass that I just want Riot to take all of my money. I love my demon jester and he deserves some love from Riot.
Yeah. I build ghost blade first, starting with brawlers glove then ava blade. then boots, then brutalizer, then mobility. then infinity blade. then phantom dancer. from there it depends, but late game if the other team is actually decent and we havnet won or they havent surrendered due to me "hacking" then i build FoN or wormog.

also, armor pen is good on shaco and lets you fight tanks no prob. don't know why everyone always says hes underpowered.

BRING ON THE LEGENDARY SKIN RIOT!!!