Nerf Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nojjduck

08-08-2011

He is already OP, he can go full tank with one AD item and kills everybody on the other team. nerf his damage or something, Please.

Tenronth

08-08-2011

Dont feed him early game. nuff said.

Zoogi

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjduck View Post
He is already OP, he can go full tank with one AD item and kills everybody on the other team. nerf his damage or something, Please.
I'm going to guess you are that 4 bars of hp squishie who facechecks my bush with no flash or ghost? cheers for first blood! :3

nojjduck

08-08-2011

More like 7 bars and kills me at level 2

Wretched90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

notice he does not deny the facechecking of bushes

Stevo724

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjduck View Post
even with a fed early game he falls off in damage so much in late game you can literally ignore him in teamfights because his only CC is a short silence, i genuinely cant imagine a garen 'killing everyone on a team' without somehow getting his ulti 5 times during the team fight and using it to only last hit after his team has done all the damage =P

key points: dont face check a bush with garen in it especially at lvl 1, and chances are, if he preps his Q... hes coming for u

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

he's UP his engage is a movement speed buff heck at least udyr has a stun.

Shadowsaint

08-08-2011

Lmfao. If Garen only has 1 ad item and your dying hard then you must be doing something wrong. Garen has HORRIBLE damage output late game and the only way he can stay viable is to literally stack around 300 AD. At that point, I can see him melting some squishies and maybe some other dps.

Nitrex

08-08-2011

Garen is fine, compared to Poppy, poppy needs a nerf on that devastating hammer, so much damage for no awful reason, i have seen poppies feed and they are still strong for no apparent reason, the ratios are too high on her damage.