Too overpowered, should adjust next patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolleyy

08-08-2011

Xin Zhao is not OP.

Jungeling - Dont overextend your lane.
Dont feed him.
Build defensive items.
If you dont build defensive items anyways, you're a ****ing ******.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

If you don't stupidly feed him then hes much easier to handle. Try not sucking the next time you face him.

lolcatzuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

to bad GP can one shot xin any day of the week

DesertHavok

08-08-2011

Honestly Xin has been feared for quite awhile just because of good game playing, so everyone ganks him nowadays and he can't be fed if he's ganked right? Just know which Champion on your team will do the best against him (AP). Xin has no escape technique to escape battles if he get's stunned, he's nom nom nom for you.

My advice for you is to actually Play Xin, if your brand new to him try a beg pve & then off to int pve to pick up the play style. After which I think you'll have a better idea on why OP is being hated on, it's all about play style & knowing your downfalls to really appreciate him.

Source: I play specifically Yi, Noc & Xin which all share the same downfall which is mainly a good caster (i.e Ryze)

thecoyl

08-08-2011

You meen the guy who owns noobs owned your team? wonder what that meens.

ApolloMk2

08-08-2011

Xin Zhao was already nerfed hard last patch - he's actually pretty weak now. And like any pure AD champ just build some thornmail to almost completely counter his damage.