Too overpowered, should adjust next patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfnet18

08-08-2011

Characters such as zin zhao take all the fun out of the game. When they get to the point where 4 normal attacks can kill any champion, you have to sit back and ask the question, i know he might have really good items, but is this overpower truely necessary. i sat on a 5v5 match and once he hit lvl 12, just exploded, 5 minutes later the guys 18, when everyone else is around 11, and he's up to 39 kills, 5 shotting turrets.

Grubbsable

08-08-2011

Did I play you earlier today? xD

No, but in all seriousness, I hear where you're coming from. Don't get me wrong, I love mashing Q-E-W-R (in that order) and just raping whatever is in my way. But, it is absolutely unbalanced. This can be countered with a Thornmail, and or just not feeding him in the first place. Put a ranged champ in his lane and watch him squirm.

FayRuckingLewis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

He must be OP because your stats are so factual. Fact is he is a great ganker. If he jungles and ganks early and you are pushed, you are likely to die. Unless you're smart and have exhaust or DON'T PUSH.

Xin is a **** laner so if you lost to a laning Xin, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DrakeDeath0

08-08-2011

Xin is actually pretty powerful in lane, the only thing is, he's not able to cs as effectively as he needs to for late game.

ScyrinPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Xin is an amazing laner in certain situations. I love dominating duo-lane with my buddy playing as Taric, where we play as bush-*****s and he initiates with his stun, I jump with and knock the enemy up, as we merrily beat him down for the entire lane phase. If we get someone stupid enough to push rather than last hit, our kills just shoot up ridiculously.

Then there is the downside, where Xin fights against a ranged DPS, a support or a tank without a good lane partner. I have lost count of all the times where I've had to B and waste my Ghost after I've jumped an Ashe only to have her kite me like a boss and nearly kill me. Same can be said for a Janna who shields herself then tornados me while he ally destroy me, or a tank with solid CC that locks me down.

When it comes to teamfights, unless Xin Zhao is at the frontlines he really can only target down one enemy. Sure his ultimate hits everything, but thats a one-time thing, and even then it doesn't increase his damage output to heavily.

Lein

08-08-2011

Have you tried turning around and fighting? If he's building enough attack damage to "4 normal attacks can kill any champion", he can't have any good defensive items. Xin can actually be rather squishy.

Alternatively, it might be you without the defensive items. Just putting it out there.

Onimus Terlain

08-08-2011

Honestly, I thought Xin Zhao was pretty powerful too. He never seemed to go away and he felt so strong to fight against.

Then I used him.

After he charged in, he's 3 autoattacks away from being completely out of gas (this is in the laning phase.) If you can survive 3 autoattacks, just turn around and wail on him.
And his charge leaves him extremely exposed. He has no escapes so it's the perfect time to attempt an exhaust/e/w/q combo with your teammate in lane.

I thought he was unkillable. Then I realized he's only viable in lane when he has a Soraka or Sona standing behind him that allows him to do his q-e-w combo and not get completely blown up.
But then again, most people are ridiculously hard to kill with soraka behind them. Part of the reason Soraka is such a ridiculously good champion.

Desdomen

08-08-2011

I fought against a Xin who got into the 5-autoattacks to kill a champion point...

Then I finished Warmog's and Thornmail... He killed himself before I was at 3/4 life.

He's only OP if you refuse to build items to counter him.

Aquakiller

08-08-2011

Xin is not over powered u noobs! You feed him then hes op

Rekitsu

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnet18 View Post
Characters such as zin zhao take all the fun out of the game. When they get to the point where 4 normal attacks can kill any champion, you have to sit back and ask the question, i know he might have really good items, but is this overpower truely necessary. i sat on a 5v5 match and once he hit lvl 12, just exploded, 5 minutes later the guys 18, when everyone else is around 11, and he's up to 39 kills, 5 shotting turrets.
You should try to learn a champions name before commenting on balance, in the very least this much is common sense. Show me a Zin Zhao and I'll revive urf and send you a skin.

FYI, it completly discredits anything you have to say about a champ if you can't even get their name right.