Built in healing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

08-07-2011

The Champ i dont like to play against right now: A good mundo.
--- I play morde. im running a simple ghost ignite summoner spell combo.
Both me and mundo are fed. i go in to ult-ignite mundo, as my ignite wears off my friend pops ignite and starts beating on him as Kat. throughout this he has used his ult to heal.
even halved healing he still manages to escape with more that half health.
ive gotten mag pen and still that turkey manages to escape cleaver a ally and run away.
so before this becomes a: omg mundo OP nerf nao QQ thread i ask a question.
given all this info- HOW DO YOU KILL MUNDO?-Or other non-support champs with a built in heal. ie. SWAIN

Rivenholt

08-08-2011

You're already running ignite and Executioner's Calling isn't really an option so... Fight on top of enemy minions since you're playing Morde? Honestly I'd say that's Modekaiser's counter in general, champions that can undo his mediocre damage while dealing respectable damage themselves.

If you want to kill tanky Mages/DPS before they get tired and run away, you need to be playing something more offense oriented than Morde. Morde's about outlasting your opponent, and playing that game against a tanky DPS really won't get you anywhere. Sure you had Kat, but you implied that your friend wasn't fed. Honestly, I'm not seeing enough damage or CC there to warrant Mundo dying.

As for Swain, there are people besides me that actually play him? :x

Drebin 983

08-08-2011

Mundo think your a big sissy for playing Morde

USMCTempest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronslin View Post
The Champ i dont like to play against right now: A good mundo.
--- I play morde. im running a simple ghost ignite summoner spell combo.
Both me and mundo are fed. i go in to ult-ignite mundo, as my ignite wears off my friend pops ignite and starts beating on him as Kat. throughout this he has used his ult to heal.
even halved healing he still manages to escape with more that half health.
ive gotten mag pen and still that turkey manages to escape cleaver a ally and run away.
so before this becomes a: omg mundo OP nerf nao QQ thread i ask a question.
given all this info- HOW DO YOU KILL MUNDO?-Or other non-support champs with a built in heal. ie. SWAIN
Why does Mundo have to die? Why can't you just kill all of his allies while he sometimes hits with his cleaver and then you take 2 turrets and an inhib as he runs away?

EpicMadness

08-08-2011

a pro mundo can get a penta if hes not killed.

Adolf Hernipples

08-08-2011

a good mundo can easily win a 1v2 is he/she knows what there doing

Stevo724

08-08-2011

if you dual ignited him i really dont think its his self healing that is the issue...

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

um let me just tell u right now sticking a katarina vs a mundo will be practably useless especially if he's building tank. if u wanna kill a mundo u've gotta use a burst champ or keep whacking him with a melee fighter. katarina's ult does insane damage but it's fairly weak for fighting tanky champs. and having a morde fight a mundo is like having 2 tanks square off neither will actually do anything.

Fronslin

08-08-2011

lol thanks guys