pick up grps or matching watever u want to call it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freykin

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
We have a zero-tolerance policy for this. Email beta@riotgames.com about it.
Please attach a screenshot as well.

We understand that this is frustrating and we are working on better ways to deal with and report players.
Any other phrases there are a zero tolerance policy on? I've got a couple screenshots I haven't submitted yet because I thought it might have been me being a bit of a prude, and didn't want to waste your guys time with them.

Reemachu

09-12-2009

i would love to send a screen shot to the above email when i find someone being terribly racist/ foul, but when I use printscreen, the image is just black. also I dont know the ingame command to take screenshots. Needless to say, I'm too late - I have no proof of this guy.

pwnermike

I looked him up in the forums and find several complaints about him. Pretty much destroyed our game, and called people inappropriate names for really no reason. It bothered me enough to come here and look into it - usually I let things like that go, but this was the final straw.

Karrot

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytshade View Post
This is getting really old I want to play and try to win but I keep getting in these grps where 2 people just want to stand there and not do things but call people the N bomb.
Who calls someone the nuclear bomb?

Knight Kinetik

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reemachu View Post
i would love to send a screen shot to the above email when i find someone being terribly racist/ foul, but when I use printscreen, the image is just black. also I dont know the ingame command to take screenshots.
F12.

As for the noted guy who's been abusive - I've already emailed about him on another occasion.

Reemachu

09-12-2009

F12, noted. its always so different from game to game. Thanks.

Also I would hate to seem vindictive here, but He ruined my day, I hope his account gets ruined.

Eric Hennigan

02-09-2013

riot pls?

Kayleorfeed

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Hennigan View Post
riot pls?
kill yourself