Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xsolved

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

I find Blitz a little challenging to play at times. Especially when you have a bad team always yelling at you to make a grab cause they cant do anything for themselves. So why doesn't blitz have a passive on rocket grab that shortens cool down if grab made successful on champion really annoying when you make a good grab and the champ can hop away or stealth to avoid punch.

DontxknowxME

08-07-2011

Blitz is fine, if you make someone waste a summoner spell then you did fine. They fixed the punch mechanic a few patches ago, he used to never punch right after a grab, so actually grab/pop up is much better now. If anything look up some stuff by Doublelift, best Blitzcrank player I've heard.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

not to sound mean but i've had alot of games where a blitzcrank cannot grab for his life he literally misses an annie a 2second walk in front of him and ends up being useless so that passive wouldn't help but if it's a good blitzcrank i think they'd be scared of something like a singed blitz alistar combo where they keep mowing in flipping out the carries and juggling them.

Onimus Terlain

08-08-2011

That's the point.