Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unknown Error / Maestery Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matopax

09-13-2009

i think i have the same problem but when i have to choose a hero i can ignore it and get a random hero ( so i dont need to reconnect)
but after 2 minutes i get a lag , a big lag(about 3 minutes) and sometimes later in game i get this lag a second or third time and so it is for me unplayable....

i tried to reinstall it and i tried out the european version too, same problem.
so i've got vista and tried administrator and install it into different folders... nothing works so i dont know where is the problem(on windows xp it worked fine)

so i need help

greetings matopax

Marhare

09-13-2009

Getting this one too.
Yesterday everything was fine.

Matopax

09-13-2009

i fixed it.... but i'm not sure how... i fixed my cooling

gate83

11-13-2009

I have the exact some issue the meastro error when i try picking a hero for a practice match think is i have 2 laptops next too each other and on the other laptop its fine there both running on vista under the same updates of windows now i wonder if this error is not just an indoor problem of riot games...

when ever u guys have time too look at this please do makes a uncomfy situation for quite a few gamers out there.

thnx in advance.