Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Nasus...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lDeathAngel

08-07-2011

Since he is getting a few buffs and the ability to jungle. I feel this may make him farm his Siphon Strike alot easier. With that note he can cast his well famred q to hard hit towers for around 400 every few seconds. In my opinion he has the best ability that actually damages towers. Compared to Garen, Wukong, Leona, or Tryndamere a well farmed Nasus can deal way more damage to towers. Is there any possibility of adding a damage reduction to towers with his q?

RailBladerX

08-07-2011

OR, and this is just a suggestion mind you... You learn how to stalk and ward junglers (like most pro players) and he will still get denied his Q farm.

Gu night.

smheck

08-07-2011

Quote:
RailBladerX:
OR, and this is just a suggestion mind you... You learn how to stalk and ward junglers (like most pro players) and he will still get denied his Q farm.

Gu night.

Doubt even you do that, it's not an easy thing to do.

zxlkcf

08-07-2011

If you let him farm up his SS to 400, you should be letting him take down your towers in 5 seconds.

Ceiria

08-08-2011

I'm hopeful that morello has finally seen the light, and started listening to the community.

LET US PRAY THAT HE CONTINUES THIS TREND!!!!!!

Also me like nasus buffs.