About Nasus...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lDeathAngel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Since he is getting a few buffs and the ability to jungle. I feel this may make him farm his Siphon Strike alot easier. With that note he can cast his well famred q to hard hit towers for around 400 every few seconds. In my opinion he has the best ability that actually damages towers. Compared to Garen, Wukong, Leona, or Tryndamere a well farmed Nasus can deal way more damage to towers. Is there any possibility of adding a damage reduction to towers with his q?

RailBladerX

08-07-2011

OR, and this is just a suggestion mind you... You learn how to stalk and ward junglers (like most pro players) and he will still get denied his Q farm.

Gu night.

smheck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RailBladerX View Post
OR, and this is just a suggestion mind you... You learn how to stalk and ward junglers (like most pro players) and he will still get denied his Q farm.

Gu night.
Doubt even you do that, it's not an easy thing to do.

zxlkcf

08-07-2011

If you let him farm up his SS to 400, you should be letting him take down your towers in 5 seconds.

Ceiria

08-08-2011

I'm hopeful that morello has finally seen the light, and started listening to the community.

LET US PRAY THAT HE CONTINUES THIS TREND!!!!!!

Also me like nasus buffs.