where does caitlyn belong on a high elo team

mid 8 44.44%
side 10 55.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

the great caitlyn question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magekitsune

08-07-2011

my friend and I love ranged ad champs but we have come to something we can not decide
is caitlyn better in side or mid

In mid she pushes anything that aint morde out but unless your having a good day you are not likely to kill tower till early mid game as long as you never fell to ganks and farmed well your a a great part of the team.

but in the sides with decent pusher we had Janna the bush bonus on your passive allows you to push minions waves and force the enemy back as even if they try to gank bush snap trap janna's gale and a press of q sent them packing leading to early tower kill and the benefits it gives to your team as well as a nice start should the enemy been to careless

Corkymcdavo

08-07-2011

I prefer mid with her, mainly because you can feed yourself minis alot faster then you could bottom. Not only are you dealing with 2 champs against you, but another that may last hit some of the minis you want.

yourdonegameover

08-07-2011

Depends... if you have a support champ with you then bottom. the level advantage isn't anywhere near as important as lane sustainment for farm. support can keep you in lane and can go back themselves to heal/buy if need be so you can farm all day. Caitlyn's like any ranged carry's biggest responsibility is farm farm farm.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

i've always wondered bout that since she gains an advantage while in a bush and her range isn't long enough to constantly dish out damage while in a bush at mid.

magekitsune

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
i've always wondered bout that since she gains an advantage while in a bush and her range isn't long enough to constantly dish out damage while in a bush at mid.
my it is crazy her passive lets her snipes enemy who try to farm as well grab last hits at the same time sitting on a nest of snap traps not even xin scares her.
amazed how man people answered poll already tie is a good sign lets see how far this can go

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

big question, can u out harrass there mid? if not go side lane