OP *****es

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevineAquarius

08-07-2011

Wukong is OP early game which makes him get fed then he is OP even more the rest of the game. He gets too much health and too much damage from the very little amount of items that hes gets, having only an item like Dorans Blade only gives you 100 HP but he seems to get much more then that. I was Jax he was Wukong, we were the same level we both had Dorans Blade and boots of speed but he had over 100 more HP then me. That does not make sense to me, having a character that is OP throughout the entire game is really stupid. I say drop is early game stats that way he wont be OP at all. Just a suggestion. And by the way match making is not working for me, it seems to me that if my team gets railed by a team about 80% of the time we get matched up against them a second time, but when we rail a team we never get matched against them. You should just make it that a team should not get matched up against people from the other team that you recently played. I love LoL in ways i dont like it.

click d or f

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevineAquarius View Post
He gets too much health and too much damage from the very little amount of items that hes gets, having only an item like Dorans Blade only gives you 100 HP but he seems to get much more then that. I was Jax he was Wukong, we were the same level we both had Dorans Blade and boots of speed but he had over 100 more HP then me. That does not make sense to me, having a character that is OP throughout the entire game is really stupid. .
have you ever heard of something called runes and masteries?

D Wills

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevineAquarius View Post
Wukong is OP early game which makes him get fed then he is OP even more the rest of the game. He gets too much health and too much damage from the very little amount of items that hes gets, having only an item like Dorans Blade only gives you 100 HP but he seems to get much more then that. I was Jax he was Wukong, we were the same level we both had Dorans Blade and boots of speed but he had over 100 more HP then me. That does not make sense to me, having a character that is OP throughout the entire game is really stupid. I say drop is early game stats that way he wont be OP at all. Just a suggestion. And by the way match making is not working for me, it seems to me that if my team gets railed by a team about 80% of the time we get matched up against them a second time, but when we rail a team we never get matched against them. You should just make it that a team should not get matched up against people from the other team that you recently played. I love LoL in ways i dont like it.
Sounds like you lost against someone who has good runes and plays a strong Wukong

Which is far from OP

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

u think he's OP early game? try shaco at level 1-5 he's invincible especially since u can take blue buff instantly at the start of the game with stacking jacks for an early level 2. still shaco's pretty UP

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

2/10

It was a good try, but it's still pretty obvious that you're trolling

Cloud Potato

08-08-2011

Wukong has no survivability, no steroids, and low ability damage.