Suggestion: Taric legendary skin: Prismatic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tayarayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

I have mentioned this before in many posts.

I think a legendary skin for Taric would be cool. You could do a nice prismatic theme. Have his heal or stun maybe do some kind of prismatic or rainbow effect.

Maybe even give him a tie dye tee-shirt and some Jimi Hendrix references if you wanted to go that route. A neat hippee Taric, lol.

Or maybe even something of this theme
Attachment 240984.

You have a community begging for Taric skins, Riot. We saw the Ruby one in the new video, but come on just changing the color of the same model everytime?

Time to shake it up a bit, he has a lot of potential. ;-)

Edit: Just say NO! to recolors!

Tayarayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

le bump

Borrgoff

08-07-2011

prismatic core failing

Corkymcdavo

08-07-2011

Give him a pirate skin. I think it could work well. Make him made of all treasure and stuff

EnigmaEssence

08-07-2011

I WANT A BADASS TARIC SKIN BEFORE ANOTHER STUPID ONE!!! not saying that stupid skins dont have their place they are quite good in situations. but he already has one armor of the fifth age... fuzzy pink legwarmers... I want a skin that I wouldnt feel like a tard walking into a fight with.

Corkymcdavo

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaEssence View Post
I WANT A BADASS TARIC SKIN BEFORE ANOTHER STUPID ONE!!! not saying that stupid skins dont have their place they are quite good in situations. but he already has one armor of the fifth age... fuzzy pink legwarmers... I want a skin that I wouldnt feel like a tard walking into a fight with.
Pirate skin. Give him an eyepatch. Armor made of booty he stole.

Cyborski

08-07-2011

In the patch notes video, I'm pretty sure I saw a red and black taric, not like the skin you're requesting, but it was pretty cool, and much better than the pink or green.

Tayarayne

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDOG123 View Post
In the patch notes video, I'm pretty sure I saw a red and black taric, not like the skin you're requesting, but it was pretty cool, and much better than the pink or green.
I think the community as a whole wants more than another recolor of the same model. I mean really who buys those? I know a few do, because the recolor looks better a little in the splash, but do to camera limitations you cannot really appreciate some of them in game ( like te emo).

Another thing would be better camera movement in the game. I would really like to be able to get on ground level zoom in/out, and around to look at some of my skins and admire them sometime. the limited camera is kind've meh. If I am missing something on how to use it more effectively, someone please let me know.

tl,dr: Just say NO! to recolors!

coquettishmaid

08-08-2011

just make him naked, that'll satisfy your taric fetish

Tayarayne

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquettishmaid View Post
just make him naked, that'll satisfy your taric fetish
lol, no Taric fetish. However, I see a lot of people screaming for a new skin and I have to agree they have been robbed. I can't believe people are getting excited about another recolor....

I say "Just say No! to recolors!", lol

But ehh, I am only one person. If the masses will keep paying for recolors, then maybe I am in the wrong business ;-)