G4 Exlusive on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wenth

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcosProHeadshot View Post
Olivia was hot and she quit G4 because it was going down hill.
She quit to join a role in a sit-com called Perfect Couples. And she's hilarious. "Look at them, take away their power." (Referring to another woman's breasts.)

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Excited

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowblazr View Post
correction: G4 WAS the best channel ****ing ever

Now they only have Ninja Warrior and Cheaters.....OH! and AOTS with that idiot Olivia Munn

XPlay is the only thing that station has going for them imo
Yeah, the only reason I care about G4 these days is because of Adam Sessler, don't really care for his reviews, but his rants are always entertaining.

Tenmar

08-07-2011

Quote:

Now they only have Ninja Warrior and Cheaters.....OH! and AOTS with that idiot Olivia Munn

Dude where the heck have you been? Olivia Munn hasn't been on AOTS for well over a year now. She got a gig on the Daily show and was fired because she wasn't funny. Ya don't go racing to the bottom for video games and pop culture to boost your career and get away from it in the long run.

StormbreathDragn

08-07-2011

I remember when it was still TechTV... then it became "Spike TV for stereotypical nerds," and now it's just "Spike TV and also here's some stuff about them vidjamagames or whatever they're called."

Seriously. A channel I used to love watching because I was a gamer, and now they have 18-hour blocks of COPS and Cheaters. At least X-Play finally cleaned up its act and got rid of the incredibly stupid skits and cutout gags... just in time to be the only gaming-related program on the channel.

RenegadeTQ

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkaiser View Post
olivia munn was a useless no talent c_nt. I was so happy when she left. Every other girl on aots is leagues better than olivia. She wasn't even that hot.
blasphemy!

HSGGNOPLAYJAX

08-07-2011

Anyone upload

darkzero225

08-07-2011

I remember her getting into trouble for not being very polite to david jaffe

Hatchi

08-07-2011

Quote:

I completely agree 100% with this statement.

PR3VI3W

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTwenty View Post
I remember when it was still TechTV... then it became "Spike TV for stereotypical nerds," and now it's just "Spike TV and also here's some stuff about them vidjamagames or whatever they're called."

Seriously. A channel I used to love watching because I was a gamer, and now they have 18-hour blocks of COPS and Cheaters. At least X-Play finally cleaned up its act and got rid of the incredibly stupid skits and cutout gags... just in time to be the only gaming-related program on the channel.
You know spike tv and g4 are 2 different channels right?