Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Personality Type and Preferred Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faceless Voidz

01-28-2013

Quote:
RiotDerivative:
I am seeing a lot of "I"s as the first letter. I am surprised at how many INTJs and INTPs I've seen since they are supposedly the rarest types.

Rarest type? I feel special

OhMyTomatoSauce

01-28-2013

Quote:
I Be Voidz:
Rarest type? I feel special

You also need to realize extroverts typically do not play as much video games as us introverts =P.

INTJ
Male
Champions: Lux, Leona. I typically like skillshot champions with range and/or disables, because I suck at skillshots and like challenges

Fate000

01-28-2013

INTJ (78/44/12/56)
Favorite champs: all bursty AP mids like LeBlanc, Evelynn, Katarina, Brand, Ahri (though I find Brand's kit is really fun and Brand himself is intolerable to play as. I can't stand playing champions I can't empathize with... even though I also play Nocturne).
Also, I'm a girl.

My absolute favorite champ changes a lot, however, and now it's either Kha'zix or Diana (even though I have yet to play Diana >.&lt

narto420swagyolo

01-28-2013

ISTP

Male

Riven,Sejuani,Malzahar,Nasus

ZeeRow

01-28-2013

Most Akali's I see are cocky little twerps, had one last game actually, kept laughing at my jungler's gank attempts and saying things like "fail" whenever she escaped death, she ended on 0-7 and everyone was making jokes at her expense, mind you she stopped saying anything in chat completely when she reached 0-3 (apparently first death was luck, second death was her junglers fault, third death I guess she ran out of excuses), very amusing for everyone in the game.

TooDemanding

01-28-2013

Extravert(1%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(38%) Judging(1%)
Those percents.
Prefer Jungle/Mid
Fizz Shaco Amumu Nocturne

Darkhorse298

01-28-2013

ISTP

Male

Draven, Miss Fortune, Akali

CookiesAreYummy

03-03-2013

Personality Type: ISTP
Champions: Jax/ Riven/ Vi

I like playing mobile melee bruisers. I hate being kited and I don't like worrying about my positioning too much. Jump in and wreck ****.

pootytangg

03-03-2013

infp
sona, janna, lulu, leona, ahri
male

TouchOfDeath95

03-03-2013

INTJ
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(62%) Judging(17%)

Katarina/Lee sin/Lux/