Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnack

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobimcg View Post
Of course I agree with this.
Singed tank, kill, dive and survive with a catalyst while he creep between first and second turret. All the team run behind him trying to kill him but no one get?s to him and his poison kill almost everyone. what is the point to do a champion like that?
Nerf this stupid champ, if you want to be a killer with singed you cant tank, if you want to tank you cant kill everyone. One or other. Balance it.
Big Clue in Bold.

EwwANoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Chasing after Singed's poison is as stupid as getting hit by Pan's ult

CanaryfOu

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
Big Clue in Bold.
So every time singed shows up, you never get to attack him? seems fair.

Seeing as how pretty much every singed runs ghost/ignite and the ult gives him bonus ms, you aren't catching him unless you never CC anyone else on the team, and even then he gets a ton of health from his passive so it'll take quite a while to kill him even if he never moved.

Vampire Potter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhStorm View Post

Seeing as how pretty much every singed runs ghost/ignite and the ult gives him bonus ms, you aren't catching him unless you never CC anyone else on the team, and even then he gets a ton of health from his passive so it'll take quite a while to kill him even if he never moved.
Trolololol am I the only Singed who takes Exhaust and Ghost? No one can escape... but they usually lead me to their team and I cry as I watch my extra health from my passive be nuked down. Because, you know what? By the time I'm chasing people through the map, the mages have Void Staffs and the AD carries have Last Whisper/Black Cleaver. I just fall apart and they laugh at my team as their tank is dead for the next 60 seconds.

If you don't build to kill Singed, you won't kill him. But that doesn't mean you can't kill his squishy teammates. Sometimes you have to choose who you can save as Singed, because unlike Amumu, Galio, Leona, Shen, and Alistar, you can target one person and fling them off. And then you scream, "But Singed has that slow!" and yes, yes he does. But do you realize how easy that slow is to dodge? Or how easy it is to miss? If you've not played Singed, or against a good Singed, you don't know. And just GET OUT OF IT if it does hit you. Don't try to run through it, that's just stupid.

And now I hope I never play against any of you because I've just told you how to ignore/shut me down. Enjoy. <3

Carnack

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhStorm View Post

If he's running and you are taking too much damage (due to your lack of MR) then the ONLY POSSIBLE ways for him to get kills is if his team shows up (Protip: yes he will be running towards them) or if you stay on him long after it becomes prudent to leave.

If Singed has a lot of damage a nuke will ruin his day (and aside from Fling the damage from more AP is minimal).

If he's using tanky items you really should'nt need to hunt him down anyway.

Health does not make him a tank. It makes him beefy but a single Madred's or just good armor/magic pen will eat his health up.