Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotFromHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Hi all guys !!

Im here to open a discussion about Singed, and its is about this ridiculos builds that do TONS of AP, tank better than cho with 6 stacks and dont need any tank itens...

I know that a lot of ppl would agree with that because it is so ridiculos, annoying and he dont need to be fed to do all of that. Just suggesting a nerf to him!!

Bye and thanks for the attention!!

obs: It?s my opinion and I know that some other ppl and singed lover?s will disagree but its ok everyone is free to express your opinion.

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

you need to play him to know him

Shinobimcg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Of course I agree with this.
Singed tank, kill, dive and survive with a catalyst while he creep between first and second turret. All the team run behind him trying to kill him but no one get?s to him and his poison kill almost everyone. what is the point to do a champion like that?
Nerf this stupid champ, if you want to be a killer with singed you cant tank, if you want to tank you cant kill everyone. One or other. Balance it.

NotFromHere

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobimcg View Post
Of course I agree with this.
Singed tank, kill, dive and survive with a catalyst while he creep between first and second turret. All the team run behind him trying to kill him but no one get?s to him and his poison kill almost everyone. what is the point to do a champion like that?
Nerf this stupid champ, if you want to be a killer with singed you cant tank, if you want to tank you cant kill everyone. One or other. Balanced
Yeah its ridiculos, no point to be a killer tank without even doing tank and mage itens

SillyG0000se

08-07-2011

if singed didnt do any damage as a tank, then he would be ignored. he only has 2 cc, one of them just being fling. if singed jsut did damage and no survivability then he would be killed instantly. the point of singed is to do damage over time, and initiate by baiting the enemy team into chasing him. he isnt op, u people just need to learn to ignore him or cc him enough that he cant do anything

Ohwrum

08-08-2011

L2p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampire Potter

Recruiter

08-08-2011

... uh no. As a Singed player, I can honestly say he doesn't need a nerf. Don't be stupid and chase through his poison. If he builds tanky, focus his squishy friends. I often lane with people like Evelynn or Annie, and people make the mistake of focusing me when I get in their face. This free week is showing that if you're stupid, Singed isn't going to do anything for you. You can't just charge in and assume you're invincible. If you build AP, chances are you're building a rod of ages and you'll have a lot of HP, but you also have the defenses of a piece of paper. Madred's? Last Whisper? Black Cleaver? You know, the items you'd buy to deal with Mundo or Vlad or someone with a lot of HP, or the items you'd buy for a tank that needs to be killed.

Oh and did I mention? DON'T RUN THROUGH THE GOD**** POISON. And honestly, most Singed players make it PAINFULLY obvious when they're going to fling. Got a silence? A slow? A stun? Any CC at all? You can **** that Singed up.

And all of you free week Singed players: MEGA ADHESIVE DOES NOT DEAL DAMAGE OR GIVE SIGHT, STOP TOSSING IT INTO BUSHES AND CRYING WHEN NO ONE GETS HURT.

Thank you and good-bye. <3

Prince Bootyclap

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatheria View Post
... uh no. As a Singed player, I can honestly say he doesn't need a nerf. Don't be stupid and chase through his poison. If he builds tanky, focus his squishy friends. I often lane with people like Evelynn or Annie, and people make the mistake of focusing me when I get in their face. This free week is showing that if you're stupid, Singed isn't going to do anything for you. You can't just charge in and assume you're invincible. If you build AP, chances are you're building a rod of ages and you'll have a lot of HP, but you also have the defenses of a piece of paper. Madred's? Last Whisper? Black Cleaver? You know, the items you'd buy to deal with Mundo or Vlad or someone with a lot of HP, or the items you'd buy for a tank that needs to be killed.

Oh and did I mention? DON'T RUN THROUGH THE GOD**** POISON. And honestly, most Singed players make it PAINFULLY obvious when they're going to fling. Got a silence? A slow? A stun? Any CC at all? You can **** that Singed up.

And all of you free week Singed players: MEGA ADHESIVE DOES NOT DEAL DAMAGE OR GIVE SIGHT, STOP TOSSING IT INTO BUSHES AND CRYING WHEN NO ONE GETS HURT.

Thank you and good-bye. <3
I was about too post something similar, however this lovely person made my exact point. Quoted for truth.

KamakaziGumiBear

08-08-2011

u know whats more fun, watching noobs on AP singed who think he can tank, walk in my turret to try and dive my team, then I go GTFO im a real tank heres a stun, and another stun, and another stun and your dead and were now raping ur tankless team. Its also op that u can go around his posion trail, hes just omfg hackZZ I do no damage and cant tank!

Lailu

08-08-2011

Seriously, Singed is a very balanced champion and does very little damage. Hardly any burst.

He's just annoying as hell.

Stay out of his poison and cc him and he dies.