Shaco...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naesala

05-06-2010

your best help at low lvls without any decent stun or cc move would be to get extra health and farm more than him (get a item advantage it does help a little) or you can get a supporter as lane mate (it's really annoying to kill someone who heals up your target or just shields it) however DO NOT EVER LET HIM HAVE THE BUSH it can result in that he'll use it to his advantage against you.

RoflTroll

05-06-2010

If he's AD Shaco, Wit's End on some fast hitter like warwick will make him sad.

If he's AP Shaco, then he's relying on the shiv throw, box and his ult to do most of the damage, get some MR and he's a lot less scary(without AD, his Deceive doesn't hit that hard)

Though I find AP shaco to be quite good at destroying tower(Box + Ult) so beware.

iisoloii

05-06-2010

i main shaco and the mistake that people make is trying to chase me down when im low hp, if they start to chase me and they have little less then halfe of their hp i like to act like im using deceive to escape but i move behined them while they run to see where ill appeare, and finish them off its kind of funny, best counter is wards while laning and oracles when team fights start.

edit; also forgot about exhaust that really ruins my day when the other team packs exhaust.

Mr Geppetto

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Can Heal Aids View Post
As I just started playing Shaco, I can tell you a couple of things that annoy me and I notice. As Shaco, when I initiate, the first reaction the other player has is to turn his back and run away. NO! Don't do that, most of the time you can bring the fight down to the 50 hp difference. Unless you're Exhausted/Have a good escape mechanism/its 2v1, try and take him down, a lucky crit/dodge might make the difference, trying to run away wont, he'll just slow you and kill you. This works sometimes, not foolproof..
There's credit to this. Shaco's passive gives him bonus damage if he hits you from behind. Don't let him, if you can help it.