Help with launch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wanghead

05-05-2010

Hello, Riot. I am an excessive player of this game and am truly mesmerized by it's (I don't know if I should say "prowess") Anyways, I very much enjoy playing this game. However, for some reason when I tried to join a matchmaking "Que," when the game is all set and ready to go, the game doesn't launch! I've tried logging out and logging in but nothing seems to work.

Let me tell you the details. The "conch horn" sounds as to saying the game is about to start. Everyone has chatted and known what lanes they will take place in. The League of Legends logo pops up, the screen goes black, and then it closes down and goes to the "waiting for stats" screen you should normally get after ending a game. Obviously, since there is no data the computer just sits there until i purposely log out.
How would i go about to fixing this?

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-05-2010

Do you have the newest Version of Direct X installed?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Please make sure you've run through all of these steps:

After Champion Select, the game crashes
1. Did you copy someone else's install? You need to reinstall LoL
2. Power Cycle (restart) your modem and router
3. Try plugging directly into your modem if you use a router.
4. Reinstall your network card drivers.
5. Reinstall League of Legends
6. Make sure you open your Network Ports
7. Make sure open ports are open
8. Make sure other firewalls aren't clubbing your friendly little packets
9. If using a Bigfoot Killer NIC, set it to LLR App Mode
10. Make sure your DirectX is fully updated.

If you're still having problems, please check if the games you're getting disconnected from have saved their logs and if so please post your in game logs.