I hate Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimmyPage

08-07-2011

I hate Teemo with the depths of my soul. I faced one today with Movespeed runes, the entire laning phase I had to hug my tower otherwise he'd just kite the **** out of me (I was singed) He completely shut down my early game using that. Then after my first death, I got some wards, went to place them in the river, hit 6 mushrooms. In a row. 6!. I was at about 400 health, teemo appeared out of nowhere and took me down even with my ult on and my slow pool.

I'm not saying hes OP or anything at all, hes a good counter to the kinds of champs I play (Melee tanky) but just.. my god I hate him so much. Not a single other champ inspires rage like a Teemo does. Late game he couldnt do anything to me or my team, but still netted his team some kills because someone would run into a shroom and they'd lose a battle they otherwise would have one.

Hate teemo, SO MUCH.

BrainWorld

08-07-2011

Yea, Teemo is OP. I hate him too. I was playing as Ashe and everytime I would come in for a volley, he would blind me and then attack me 2-3 times before turning around and backing off before I could get any damage in. So frustrating.

TimmyPage

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainWorld View Post
Yea, Teemo is OP. I hate him too. I was playing as Ashe and everytime I would come in for a volley, he would blind me and then attack me 2-3 times before turning around and backing off before I could get any damage in. So frustrating.
I wouldn't call him OP. He has a really good early game but falls off after.. he's just... argh. SO irritating.

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

hahaha he is easy to take down
just a irritating champ

BrainWorld

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyPage View Post
I wouldn't call him OP. He has a really good early game but falls off after.. he's just... argh. SO irritating.
Oh, no. He's definitely OP.

Unicorn Giggles1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Extremely annoying champion, he's up there with Malphite. I really think that his shrooms are a bit over the top. For example, I see no point for his shrooms to do damage, other than to annoy you. But then again, I don't have too much experience balancing chanpions, and don't know if its an essential part of his kit

IanTheRed

08-07-2011

There is nothing "fun" about playing against a good Teemo.

Not to mention he gets free wards that last 10 minutes.

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn Giggles1 View Post
Extremely annoying champion, he's up there with Malphite. I really think that his shrooms are a bit over the top. For example, I see no point for his shrooms to do damage, other than to annoy you. But then again, I don't have too much experience balancing chanpions, and don't know if its an essential part of his kit
Yup extra annoying that is his job
OP no way in hell
Mushrooms are not over the top
He is a scout after all

BrainWorld

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
Yup extra annoying that is his job
OP no way in hell
Mushrooms are not over the top
He is a scout after all
Yes he is OP.

TheOnlySpy

08-07-2011

I mentioned a friends hate of Teemo to another friend who doesn't play LoL but draws. She came up with this.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...owind#/d45pn9c