Just a simple question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo724 View Post
his ability to teleport anywhere isnt ridiculous...... oh yeah i forgot that was the sole reason he was a perma banned champion, it allowed dual split pushes with teleport summoner and backdooring at will as well as a massive potential for across map ganks and allowed him to turn any 1v1 into a 2v1 etc, that warning doesnt make much of a difference when with a team they can push u one direction or CC you and a good tf player will teleport where the enemy is going to run, and they have to get out of ur atk range because chances are you have a stun card locked in, YES there is ways to counter TFs tele but a good tf has ways to counter those counters or too reduce their effect upon u

how does a skill that does no damage effect his ability to 1v1 anyone?

but yeah i think that he should get some form of a buff because they did take a huge thing from him
Like I said, dual pushing is a legit tactic, even if people think it isn't there are other ways to prevent it, and a backdooring TF is something that I personally have never seen, even if so, his low HP will mostly prevent him from performing effective backdooring.

With that said, a TF can't counter someone changing their direction as he teleports, as when he does teleport they would be out of his reach and he would have to chase them, and even if a TF teleports where the enemy is going, the enemy could simply take an unexpected route to prevent his death.

I never implied that his ulti affected 1v1 fights, I stated that TF as a character is not made for 1v1 fights but for group fights and fights against enemies with low HP, so when they nerfed his ulti they severely set him back, because he won't be able to chase down enemies with low HP anymore, nor will he be able to attack the enemy team from behind as they fight TF's team.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

I'm not letting this thread die.

Vilella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Tf needs to be buffed, he's quite dead right now.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilella View Post
Tf needs to be buffed, he's quite dead right now.
Simply giving him his global ulti back would be enough.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Bump.

bigt553

08-07-2011

bump

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-08-2011

Bump.

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

even if i still want to play TF for fun, i can't riot turned him into and instantly queue dodged champion :[ much like evelynn even though he isn't nearly as worthless as eve.