Just a simple question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevo724

08-07-2011

ive played TF since i started playing LoL, i love playing him even after the 'nerf',

but no one can deny his ability to teleport anywhere was pretty insane, and he was the backdooring GOD

the number of times you could turn a match around by just teleporting the map and taking a turret and an inhib and just get away free.

he is still very viable according to many top players, and is still top tier, you just have to be a lot smarter when using him now,

also nothing else was changed about him, so if u dont like him anymore you were clearly using him for the wrong reasons

Vilella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

I think he's a little bit underpowered right now, too squishy, low range.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo724 View Post
ive played TF since i started playing LoL, i love playing him even after the 'nerf',

but no one can deny his ability to teleport anywhere was pretty insane, and he was the backdooring GOD

the number of times you could turn a match around by just teleporting the map and taking a turret and an inhib and just get away free.

he is still very viable according to many top players, and is still top tier, you just have to be a lot smarter when using him now,

also nothing else was changed about him, so if u dont like him anymore you were clearly using him for the wrong reasons
1. He was never a backdooring god, Yi is a backdooring god.

2. His ability to teleport anywhere in the map was never insane, it could be easily countered since there's a black circle above everyone's head to warn them, with simple maneuvering TF could waste his ulti because whoever he was chasing was smart enough to change their direction.

3. He's only viable in team fights, 1v1 against almost any opponent with full HP and he's not viable at all, so that's a disadvantage that was made up for by his ulti, now that his ulti is nerfed, he's severely set back.

4. I never said I don't like him anymore, I just don't like this unjustified nerf, I still use TF as my main, but I acknowledge that he is now underpowered.

911WasCool

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XlxLionhearTxlX View Post
There are many other ways to counter backdooring, this is the worst way possible. Another thing is, I never encountered a backdooring TF while playing LoL, keep in mind that I play mostly on the EU server and I'm a level 26 or 27, I can't remember, so why punish all TF players when the ones that do backdoor are rare and probably fail and die anyways.
>Never encountered a backdooring TF
>implying they all fail and die

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911WasCool View Post
>Never encountered a backdooring TF
>implying they all fail and die
I have no reason to lie, I seriously never encountered a backdooring TF, and since TF is so squishy, it would be reasonable to expect him to fail and die, because he's squishy and because he's going against a turret alone.

Mooglee

08-07-2011

oh no! how unfair, you mean i have to walk halfway across the map before using my ult to get into their base! this is bull****!

get over it lol

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooglee View Post
oh no! how unfair, you mean i have to walk halfway across the map before using my ult to get into their base! this is bull****!

get over it lol
The funny thing is that I ask a legit question, and instead of responding to that question you decide to mock me and imply that I use TF's ulti to backdoor.

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

what the F is up with people about TF backdooring?
if the turret is down
then u have to KEEP and eye on your base

Stevo724

08-07-2011

his ability to teleport anywhere isnt ridiculous...... oh yeah i forgot that was the sole reason he was a perma banned champion, it allowed dual split pushes with teleport summoner and backdooring at will as well as a massive potential for across map ganks and allowed him to turn any 1v1 into a 2v1 etc, that warning doesnt make much of a difference when with a team they can push u one direction or CC you and a good tf player will teleport where the enemy is going to run, and they have to get out of ur atk range because chances are you have a stun card locked in, YES there is ways to counter TFs tele but a good tf has ways to counter those counters or too reduce their effect upon u

how does a skill that does no damage effect his ability to 1v1 anyone?

but yeah i think that he should get some form of a buff because they did take a huge thing from him

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

If people think TF is good at backdooring
wait and see what i do with the dinger
I can push all 3 lanes while people pvp