Just a simple question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Why nerf Twisted Fate?

Even before the nerf, nobody was complaining about him, he was not over powered at all, in fact, some could argue that he was under powered because he's very squishy.

I just need one logical reason, why a champion that nobody was complaining about, got his ultimate nerfed dramatically, while not even buffing any of his other abilities or his HP. One logical reason, that is all I'm asking for.

Seriously, I don't think it makes any sense at all.

I strongly believe this should be fixed in the next patch, this is a bad decision that makes no shred of sense at all.

Meleney

08-07-2011

I've heard the global ults had to go for the new map, and that buffs were incoming in the future.

Nirest

08-07-2011

dude stop complaining did you see they had done on the pantheon(i have one) the area of tf is very good I with pantheon can't even past of the second tower with pantheon's ult, the area of tf still very big in a 3v3 in a 3v3 the pantheon is small.

911WasCool

08-07-2011

I think it was to stop him from back dooring as much.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleney View Post
I've heard the global ults had to go for the new map, and that buffs were incoming in the future.
Even if that's true, why drastically nerf TF's ulti on the old maps, why not use the nerf on the new map only?

And we don't want buffs, we just want the same old ulti back, it was one of the unique things about TF.

ItsJustPain

08-07-2011

I was playing TF and did not know his ult got nerfed
Then i look and read and i was like OMG
Now i don't play TF any more
Back door is easy
put a ward near it and use teleport and your there
I want to know the reason too

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirest View Post
dude stop complaining did you see they had done on the pantheon(i have one) the area of tf is very good I with pantheon can't even past of the second tower with pantheon's ult, the area of tf still very big in a 3v3 in a 3v3 the pantheon is small.
Complaining? I'm asking a very logical question here, and your response makes much less sense than my question, the main attraction of LoL and its most played game mode is 5v5 on Summoner's Rift, not 3v3 on Twisted Treeline, and the range of 5500 on Summoner's Rift is useless.

Mauntra

08-07-2011

They nerfed global ults because they made split pushing too easy, especially if someone like TF used Summoner Teleport. It was ridiculous how he could simultaneously push two lanes single-handedly.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911WasCool View Post
I think it was to stop him from back dooring as much.
There are many other ways to counter backdooring, this is the worst way possible. Another thing is, I never encountered a backdooring TF while playing LoL, keep in mind that I play mostly on the EU server and I'm a level 26 or 27, I can't remember, so why punish all TF players when the ones that do backdoor are rare and probably fail and die anyways.

XlxLionhearTxlX

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauntra View Post
They nerfed global ults because they made split pushing too easy, especially if someone like TF used Summoner Teleport. It was ridiculous how he could simultaneously push two lanes single-handedly.
It's a legit tactic, even if some think it isn't, there are other ways to counter that.