Garen Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overkill4000

08-08-2011

I am ok with the tank buffs they are giving him. BUffing his damage anymore will bring out the nerfwhiners who facecheck bushes with squishy champs, then spam "ZOMG GAREN OP!" in the forums.

Ceiria

08-08-2011

they said they were only touching his utility; speed from Q, Damage reduction from W, and possibly more base stats.

Gorkins

08-08-2011

It'd be cool if activating Courage gave some kind of team utility, like a small shield to everyone or something.

Shadowsaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I will predict 2 buffs.

1. DS gets increased movement speed and possibly movement duration. Possible CDR.(Unlikely)
2. Courage grants more MR/AR, CDR, and if they are really nice granting 40% damage reduction at lvl 5. I can see granting the extra resistance and lowering the cooldown being realistic. Frankly, unless you have over 30% CDR and have courage maxed out, its really terrible. U will likely only use it once per teamfight and might even use it at the wrong time and waste it entirely. Hopefully they will lower CD drastically and bring him up to par with other champs who can spam shields constantly. I would even take a damage reduction nerf like only 25% if the CD were lowered by about 25%.

What do you think? Ive been enjoying Garen recently and cant wait to see what they are doing with him.

Gorkins

08-08-2011

I could see both of those, and possibly a buff to some base stats, armor perhaps. Also a duration increase on the Courage pop is also another possibility