Purposely Feeding Nerd Ragers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huntarded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

In past 3 days I've been in five games where people fed because they got pissed they died like once or twice.

[names edited out for no reason eventhough people should know the names and who not to game with due to these issues, duh?]

and many others.

Why exactly are these kids not being banned for at least a week to a month at a time. They're breaking ELO and ruining the game.

Or if they buy skins and RP does that excuse them from punishment like in some other MMORPG's I had mispleasure of playing?

Start doing something about it. You're wasting everyone's time by letting these ragers run around.

But that's just my two cents.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Please don't feed the bears. Also buying things from the store does not exclude you from being banned for rule violations. (Try searching the forums for T0ggle)

Riot also frowns on name dropping in the forums, if you have an issue with a specific player, please e-mail support@riotgames.com

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Huntarded, can you remove the names please as Riot frown upon it.

I, and actually Riot, agree wholeheartedly on this issue. The best thing to do is screenshot their feeding and email it to support@riotgames.com and in turn they'll take action. Obviously this'll probably start as a small thing, but if they keep it up and are reported again I'm sure a ban is the end result.

Rajik

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
(Try searching the forums for T0ggle)

Riot also frowns on name dropping in the forums
...just messing with you Aregionius haha.