The Mac Community ~ Join Us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGoblin View Post
ouch. moved to the mac forums. the mods are *******s.
*Facepalm*

Well, there goes that.

OnePush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

i like macs, but i play on a pc, i dont see any reason why macs shouldnt or whatnot though, and i agree riot needs to work on it.
lets just all agree on one thing.

linux is dumber than both.

sciyth

08-07-2011

well this proves one thing. the reds (other than cappo) know this forum exist, but they now censor us as well as ignore us.

what are we at now 4th class citizens? maybe even 5th? I miss being 2nd class

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Yeah Phynn if you told me that you were going to post anywhere but here about the Mac i would've told you that it would be moved here. They've been doing that for quite a while.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwergjy View Post
If you are gaming, PC is much better.
true, but i can't afford to pay 700? for a dedicated gaming laptop, and i still need a working laptop. not everyone can make a living out of streaming.

also, windows's "gaming superiority" comes out of a simple circle:

games are developed mostly for windows because it's the most used OS
windows is the most used OS because most games are developed for it

no other reason, at all. not in the current software situation. enforced standard. a bit like internet explorer, even after all these years it's still the second most used browser. why? 'cause it's installed by default on most pcs. not certainly 'cause it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePush View Post
linux is dumber than both.
you have three choices:

a low-cost, but buggy OS
a free, good OS
an expensive but very good OS

normal person says: i'll have to see if i really need the expensive one, if not i'll go with the free one (in my case, i took both. for separate laptops ofc)

fanboy says: everyone should take thiz one 'coz it's the beeeeessssttt!!!!!11111 (this applies to both the crappy OS and the unnecessary OS, 'cause most times you just don't need it. fanboys are easy to spot. first page is full)

gamer says: i'll take the most used 'cause games are developed for it, even if it's not the best overall (this is actually a good reasoning, if you need it for gaming mostly go for it)

consumer says: thousands of people can't be wrong and the price doesn't seem high. (applies to most decisions in life)

my two cents.
personally, i'm a MS-DOS fanboy.
ah, the good ol' times when everything worked as i wanted. if you're happy and you know it, syntax error!