Need tips on countering Heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akyio

05-05-2010

It doesn't matter if you kill them, if he has some mana regen - he will make new ones, so killing them won't solve anything.

The only one thing that works is actually to ignore the place where heimer is and to quickly push the other lane, i always try to tell people do that but they dont listen sometimes and always jump on 3 stupid turrets and then die in a team fight.
you ignore turrets and he still needs like 30secs to set up the new camp in the new place if he decides with other guys to defend the lane where the tower just got down.

Zohariel

05-05-2010

If you're a champ that routinely jungles, Smite is a good choice for a summoner spell during free Heimer week. Once he gets set up he can be very hard to shut down, so make him work for it by Smiting every other turret he places.

Mr Geppetto

05-07-2010

Interrupts mess up heimer. It's the reason the recommended build has merc's.

Priamos

05-07-2010

Just ignore him, push another lane. When endgame comes, don't bunch your team together so his grenades can hit you, just as you would do for Amumu's ult.

Keivan

05-07-2010

Anivia is a great counter to Heimer. She can blizzard the turrets down from a safe distance. I know this doesn't really help if there's no Anivia, I only thought of it b/c we had this exact problem the other day and our Anivia made his life hell.