Which of Vosenedich's champions are worthy of The League?

Volken 5 83.33%
Nexal 5 83.33%
Dynak 4 66.67%
Gustav 5 83.33%
Lucious 6 100.00%
Solstice 5 83.33%
Quendall 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

[VOSENEDICH?S CHAMPION COMPENDIUM] A complete list of concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vosenedich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Bump

Vosenedich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

I REALLY need someone who can and is willing to draw the artwork for most of my champions. Obviously I'll be explaining the characteristics, clothing colours, etc etc, but you're free to draw in the style that you please (or simply can).

If anyone's interested please comment here or send me an FB inbox or answer my tweet on the subject.

Vaylore

08-16-2011

heya. it's vaylore. I'm willing to take on Volken, the Necromancer.. please message me at vaylore@yahoo.com for further information

Vosenedich

08-18-2011

Daily update:
I've been working in small designs for all the champions skins. Also, I've been practising video filming and edition and I might upload a short video explaining some champion of mine, as well as show some of the artwork I'm working on (really crappy) and some of vaylore's (much better than mine).

Until next time,
Vosenedich

Vosenedich

08-21-2011

(Almost) Daily Update:
I'm starting a "second season" (?) of champions, as I'm trying to release them in a logical order. Each series have all of the champions lore interconnected, and they kind of go around telling a small story. I haven't filled the lore for many of the champions of this first batch because I'm trying to actually make some sense with the story...

Until next time,
Vosenedich

Vosenedich

08-23-2011

(Almost) Daily Update:
I'm writing a book that includes in extreme detail, all the story and lore behind all of my champions, in a comprehensive and entertaining fantasy novel. It's ages from being finished, I'm still on chapter one, but at least it's got a decent 12 pages already. Also, I'm starting to gather some footage for some videos I'll be posting about these champions.

Until next time,
Vosenedich

Vosenedich

10-12-2011

bump