Which of Vosenedich's champions are worthy of The League?

Volken 5 83.33%
Nexal 5 83.33%
Dynak 4 66.67%
Gustav 5 83.33%
Lucious 6 100.00%
Solstice 5 83.33%
Quendall 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

[VOSENEDICH?S CHAMPION COMPENDIUM] A complete list of concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vosenedich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

This threat will help keep track of all my champion concepts for all those interested in looking at them. Additionally, anyone bumping this threat will contribute to bump all of my champion concepts; as it is more likely to find them through this comprehensive guide of champions.

With no further ado, here are all of my champion concepts so far:

Volken, The Ascending Necromancer:
a

A tanky and fast paced caster, themed around the use of souls and necromancy to summon several swords, minions and other undead. Versatile, playable as a Tank or AP Nuke.

Nexal, The Crimson Judge:
a
An excellent tank, that is sure to punish any team that dares not take you out first. He focuses in dealing damage over time and in dealing massive retaliation damage.

Dynak, The Slot-ter (slaughter) Machine:
a
A funny concept that came around unexpectedly. This champion focuses on random effects, although it requires serious skill to grab hold of this random factor, it can be devastating and drop some surprises on your enemies.

Gustav, The Court's Alchemist:
a
A tanky support and excellent laner. This champion focuses on armor and magic resist reduction. Additionally, with his usage of potions and elixers he can solo lane or act as a healer.

Lucious, The Lycan Blood:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1067968
A bizarre combination of mage and dps. Introducing a new pet-based system. This character is based on the use of his companion (a wolf pet), using him for almost every skill, while still controling every one of his movements.

Solstice, The Succubus:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1070470
A powerful mage, focused on single target suppression. This champion is based on drawing your target with taunts and dealing considerable magic damage. Additionally, her passive makes her deadlier as she gets squishier (?).

Quendall, Master of all Weapons:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=12549030
Introducing a new combat system, Quendall's combat is based on changing his range by using his skills. Additionally each weapon Quendall holds has a unique passive that will make him more powerful in varied circumstances .

Thank you all for your support and know that all your comments are welcomed.

And as always:

To keep informed about upcoming champion concepts, artwork and videos: follow me on tweeter or on facebook. feel free to send questions and suggestions.

Viclamin Trannyt

08-08-2011

Very nice! I wanna see what becomes of solstice tho....

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I shall begin checking these out especiaslly the rasndom one as that seems the most unique here. i get ired of reading about champs with only 1 diferent mechanic on 1 ability and recycled spells for the rest of them. as for pet champs wanna check out mine?

hive mind concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post12498687

Vosenedich

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidingOverHere View Post
I shall begin checking these out especiaslly the rasndom one as that seems the most unique here. i get ired of reading about champs with only 1 diferent mechanic on 1 ability and recycled spells for the rest of them. as for pet champs wanna check out mine?

hive mind concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post12498687
Sure, I'll take a look

Trikny

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Very versatile champions and highly innovative. After viewing the date of the posts I came to the realization that Riot has actually used some of your ideas and added them to their latest Champions....
(i.e. the latest champion "Skarner", his ult is very similar to that of your "Solstice")

Did they give you any mention or something Vosenedich? (if not they should)

Vosenedich

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikny View Post
Very versatile champions and highly innovative. After viewing the date of the posts I came to the realization that Riot has actually used some of your ideas and added them to their latest Champions....
(i.e. the latest champion "Skarner", his ult is very similar to that of your "Solstice")

Did they give you any mention or something Vosenedich? (if not they should)
The thing is I had to delete the post due to some mistakes on the name and the poll and I haven't reuploaded it yet...so I guess they might not even bother, jajaja.

Vosenedich

08-08-2011

Thanks everyone for their support, I'm really glad to see Volken get some exceptional attention from the community XD
Thanks and keep them coming!

stickblade

08-08-2011

I did a similar thing, but instead of linking each champion concept, I linked a thread here to my blog which has most of my concepts there.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1071445

Vosenedich

08-09-2011

Bump

Vosenedich

08-12-2011

Bump