Dominion explains a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattza

08-04-2011

WARNING
EXTRAPOLATING!

Is it just me, or does this make sense? The recent heavy emphasis on not making sustain as strong, and reworking around healing make a lot more sense when viewed with this style of gameplay, not only is it a design decision for DOTA-style maps, but on a control point map, it prevents players from having indomitable fortresses on the point by healing up over and over.

Also, AND THIS IT THEORY, I saw Ashe and Warwick use a new "channeling animation". I have not seen this before. I assume Riot gave every champ a new animation for capturing points, and while the art team was mucking around, saw a bunch of champs they could update to be so much better with current tech, ie. Trynd, Kayle, Jannnnnnaaaa.

I am stoked for Dominion! Clearly a lot of love and effort was put into this. I really hope this gameplay works out for you Riot!

WatchTheTime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

As soon as you extrapolate everything you have to say is worthless

Reeper310

08-07-2011

So I cant see a caster doing very well, while champs like jax, trynd, and teemo (shrooms XD ) will be over powered

oh and I think the 'metagame' riot might have been intending was two champs bot and three champs top, but i think a 'roamer' (someone who is constantly ganking/backdooring) could be a very powerfful roll especially since their are speed boosts

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-07-2011

Quote:
So I cant see a caster doing very well, while champs like jax, trynd, and teemo (shrooms XD ) will be over powered
There are multiple anti-Teemo items in Dominion. Items that literally serve no other purpose than to counter Teemo. Wish I was joking, but that's the facts.

Kiddalee

08-07-2011

Add the global ult nerfs to your list.

Tempname 17D

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeper310 View Post

oh and I think the 'metagame' riot might have been intending was two champs bot and three champs top, but i think a 'roamer' (someone who is constantly ganking/backdooring) could be a very powerfful roll especially since their are speed boosts
There will be no laning, or very, very little.

Darth Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

This is probably why stealth is being reworked as well.