i think dominion mode will be the new twisted treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

08-06-2011

and i'll explain why.

-First point, people generally like long games, (because the more the game last long, the less you want to lose), also you are attached to your hero if the game last pretty long.
-lol players are more "mmorpg players" than "fps players" and dominion mode is definivly a mode created for fps players. (death less penalizing, map control compulsory)

well, to be fair i think the number of games created will be superior than twisted treeline but inferior to coopvsia bots game

twisted<dominion<co op<summoner rift

Stronkyjan

08-06-2011

New TT as in...no one plays it? I agree.

Sauntiago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

They should have just made a new map, not a whole new game mode.

rumples

08-06-2011

you really think more people will be playing coop than dominion? thats craziness. also , both of your points are just wild speculation and opinion.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

No way. Based on what we know so far, I'll probably even entirely stop playing SR in favor of Dominion.

MASSTADEN

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
and i'll explain why.

-First point, people generally like long games, (because the more the game last long, the less you want to lose), also you are attached to your hero if the game last pretty long.
conversely it also makes losing sting a lot more. nothing sucks more than losing an hour long game. with Dominion feeders aren't as gamebreaking (so they say) and I won't rage because of stupid team mates.

Rumpus

08-06-2011

Quote:
and i'll explain why.

-lol players are more "mmorpg players" than "fps players" and dominion mode is definivly a mode created for fps players. (death less penalizing, map control compulsory)

well, to be fair i think the number of games created will be superior than twisted treeline but inferior to coopvsia bots game

twisted<dominion<co op<summoner rift
What about Arathi Basin in WoW?
That was totes my favorite battleground!

GodofMountainDew

08-06-2011

"-First point, people generally like long games"

What? If I could have every game last 10 minutes i would. Even a hour+ win feels like **** because the ip/min blows

dafedidi

08-06-2011

Quote:

1. False, a lot of people dont have enough time for a SR game.
2. False, no proof, and again a lot of player like team fight and action in SR. Dominion is all of that in 20 min.

Timechild

08-07-2011

1. People generally like shorter games, if you win you win, you will be hyped and go in for another game. If you lose you won't be so annoyed that a feeder just lost you 1 hour, it was 20 minutes - no big deal. Long and dragged out games - I hate them.
2. WoW battlegrounds - your point is invalid.