Will there be creeps in this game mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RegisteredTM

08-07-2011

I'm just wondering, I know we start off with a large sum of gold but will there be any sort of "buff" creeps waiting in the Fog of War for us?

I think you should make like a random event, that a Epic Creep (like Baron Nashor) appears and causes havoc and doesn't just sit there waiting for his inevitable doom. That's just my opinion, though. :P

Aimewow

08-07-2011

From what I understand, we will get the normal team creeps, but any buff creeps in the jungle are replaced by pickups on the ground.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-07-2011

There are no neutral creeps in Dominion.

RegisteredTM

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewow View Post
From what I understand, we will get the normal team creeps, but any buff creeps in the jungle are replaced by pickups on the ground.
Oh alright, cool! I hope they make new buffs for us to use. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Aimewow

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisteredTM View Post
Oh alright, cool! I hope they make new buffs for us to use. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.
It's been stated their are at least two right now, a speed boost you run over, and a health boost which will give you health and scales as the game goes on.

RegisteredTM

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewow View Post
It's been stated their are at least two right now, a speed boost you run over, and a health boost which will give you health and scales as the game goes on.
That's neat! Is it still going to be like the other buffs if the Champion is killed by another champion the buff transfers over to them?

BadgerBarrage

08-07-2011

From the comprehensive thread:

Quote:
In the very center are two crystals, one for each team. For a shorter channel, you can claim a very strong single buff that does not transfer on death like the other modes. Note that you cannot claim the other team’s powerup, nor can you destroy it. You have visibility of it though, so you know when the other team is claiming theirs. This buff gives a very large shield and a damage boosting lightning bolt on all offensive abilities, as well as making your champion huge and imposing.
(This is in addition to the ones already mentioned.)

Edit:This one is non-transferable