Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL client bug - client wont patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dexstar

08-07-2011

Whenever I try to get the client to patch, its goes right for update 2/3 (because I already finished part 1 of 3 of the update). Now, heres the buggy part. It starts to patch on 2/3 for a minute, but then i see that the client isnt even loading (i see 0:00 and then some negative time number i.e. -28: -21). On the right it says "BIN_0x00000001" and i dont know how to fix this? any suggestions or places on this forum i can go to fix this problem. I have a PC, but when ever I travel, i have my old macbook and the client worked fine a few months ago. I am running Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6.7)

Low Key Lyesmith

08-07-2011

Lol.
Just let it run its course. Not really a bug, just takes time.

dexstar

08-07-2011

I tried doing that last night and it still didnt run. Like i dont want to wait for 3-4 hours just for it to patch.