is Ezreal still good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleDragons

08-07-2011

if im good with skillshots would ezreal be a better choice?

Quintaner

08-07-2011

definetly. ezreal has the best burst and early game of any carry, making it so he can get to higher levels very quickly. Just remember to get mid and harass like hell with W. Get W first so that you can harass through the minions, and go AD after grabbing a sheen.

MultipleDragons

08-07-2011

which one is better late game?

Infearnova

03-13-2012

LOL Arcane Shift is his E and I'd rather get Ezreal in Normals. I'm not sure but I think Vayne has the better Late Game.

KentukyWaterfall

03-13-2012

Pick Ez if you and your lane partner (ez never goes mid in ranked) are playing a dedicated poke lane. Sona and lux are good lane partners for this. Both of you make the carry cry with harass, farm when they step back and let the support zone them. If you do this well the enemy carry will be way behind in gold and levels, which makes up for ez poor scaling. You can't really play him with a passive suppory like soraka or janna or even ali. Your support needs to do damage, and some CC is nice. Lux is perfect imo.

KentukyWaterfall

03-13-2012

Vayne has potentially the best late game of any AD carry except twitch, but is reliant on her team to cc the enemy and keep cc off of her, like twitch.

Cenerae

03-13-2012

How do people find these old threads to dig up anyway...