So Riot, I Love You Guys...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yokidoki

08-07-2011

However, I have this issue that occurs with my game every 20 or so games. My game won't allow me to right click, when I try to talk I can't delete and I'm force to write in all caps and when I reload back into the game there are some things that happen:

- minions who stand there, have no hp, and I'm the only one who can see them
- If my team happens to kill a tower while I'm trying to reload, it is still shown as alive and
it has full life.
- Jungle minions are shown as 2-dimensional.

It doesn't happen too often but it is something that I would like to know whether or not it's a common occurrence!

FORUM: Can others post if similar things happen to you also? I'd like to know I'm not the only one in the Mac community experiencing this! haha

Other than that, Thanks Riot! It's an awesome game and one I've enjoyed immensely!

MAC>PC

SydneyGamer

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokidoki View Post

MAC>PC
wanna play crysis 2? SC2? The Witcher 2? Call of Juarez? Minesweeper? Homefront? CoD? Halo? Age of empires? DDO? Star wars: the force unleashed? Fallout? Dawn of War?
oops, sorry i forgot about that... how about paint?

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyGamer View Post
wanna play crysis 2? SC2? The Witcher 2? Call of Juarez? Minesweeper? Homefront? CoD? Halo? Age of empires? DDO? Star wars: the force unleashed? Fallout? Dawn of War?
oops, sorry i forgot about that... how about paint?
I am not even going to respond to your ignorance.

Quote:
However, I have this issue that occurs with my game every 20 or so games. My game won't allow me to right click, when I try to talk I can't delete and I'm force to write in all caps and when I reload back into the game there are some things that happen:

- minions who stand there, have no hp, and I'm the only one who can see them
- If my team happens to kill a tower while I'm trying to reload, it is still shown as alive and
it has full life.
- Jungle minions are shown as 2-dimensional.

It doesn't happen too often but it is something that I would like to know whether or not it's a common occurrence!

FORUM: Can others post if similar things happen to you also? I'd like to know I'm not the only one in the Mac community experiencing this! haha

Other than that, Thanks Riot! It's an awesome game and one I've enjoyed immensely!
Hi and welcome to the forums

With regard to most of your issues - especially the Post Disconnect bugs, cannot be fixed by us the community and can only dealt with by Riot - who sadly have discontinued working on the client for the moment. So in answer to your question it is a common occurrence, but there is a way to reduce it's occurrence.

1). Keep your Adobe AIR up to date.
2). Don't play more than 2-3 games in a row, the client tends to start breaking down.