My friend payed for a rune and never received it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yugthrad

05-05-2010

My friend Disgusting recently purchased his last run speed rune for his Singed rune page, and it took his IP, but then never delivered the rune for him. He has tried all forms to get some help as 2k IP is a significant amount to not get the rune. Just wondering if there is anything to be done as it seems to be a real easy fix.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-05-2010

have him send an email from the email account linked to his summoner profile; saying his in game name, what rune he bought, and when.

He should receive a response within a few hours.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Sometimes runes won't show up because you have too many runes in your bank, try filtering by rune type to see if it displays.

You can also see this article for more information, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi....net+Store+FAQ

If the rune hasn't shown up, please be sure to include your Transaction ID with any e-mail and please give 2-3 business days for a response.

SnuffOnYerPlums

05-05-2010

been two days, i dont have too many runes

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

If you sent a mail to Riot please wait for a response. Alternatively during the server restart every Friday you will receive your purchase, so either way Friday at the very latest.

Yugthrad

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
If you sent a mail to Riot please wait for a response. Alternatively during the server restart every Friday you will receive your purchase, so either way Friday at the very latest.
My friend will be ecstatic to at least know if he doesn't get a response before then (he's been waiting 2 days already) he will at least get it by friday.