@Riot Why don't you do a BETA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lichemaster

08-07-2011

Starting a new game mode like this is awesome guys and I cannot wait. However I do think you should consider doing a beta for all the new features and balance changes you have in store for us. Like TF2 beta kind of. Test the new champion with a small group of summoners ( Not employees) around 300 people could be chosen before every patch? It could be beneficial to you imo

I think it would be exciting to wait to see if I was chosen every other week to test new features and give feedback.

For example, you could have done a beta for the new reworked Kayle. Obviously nobody is happy with her right now. I havent tried the new kayle myself but apperantly she is useless now idk. Maybe that could have been avoided?

Just my opinion. And thoughts.

Louigi

08-07-2011

I don't see any reason why you'd have the need for a 300 people closed beta test for an entirely new game mode which won't even be available in ranked play, meaning if the balance sucks right now noone is able to abuse that and you can simply refuse to play.

I can't think of any downside of not making it available to everyone right away.

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

they had TT in beta, it only helped to remove bugs.