10v10

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexftwlol View Post
well if 5v5 and 3v3 isn't balanced how the hell is 7v7 gonna be balanced? lol
I actually gave a defence to the case of 7v7s, where as you simply state something that is based on nothing. Rather than being inciteful you simply take up space in a thread that is unneccessary, not that I didn't expect people like this. Something is "unbalanced" because I lose a lot isn't an arguement, which by the way you put it sounds like the case. I only have a little over a 50% win/loss ratio, but I use to be way below my losses in wins, if you take time to learn to play the game, you will find that what seems unbalanced at first, is really balanced, it just took riot a lond time to balance it. The initial release had overpowered champs, but they were all overpowered, riot decided that wasn't going to work well for balance, so, for the most part they bumped them down equally in power and haven't realeased anything at that level for a very long time.

Slayer346

08-07-2011

borh would be hard to handle in my opinion. It would just be a massive gank off. you would never know if 1 will come out of the bush or 10 will. plus the mqtch would last so longggggg. with that many people it could last 1 to 2 h

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer346 View Post
borh would be hard to handle in my opinion. It would just be a massive gank off. you would never know if 1 will come out of the bush or 10 will. plus the mqtch would last so longggggg. with that many people it could last 1 to 2 h
the match would last the same amount of time, since your points would still go down at the same rate. you'd just have more people to attack/defend cap points

King Ron Jeremy

08-07-2011

Nothx riot, 5v5 please.

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

Lol people need to read more than a title i pOsted for 7v7 not 10v10, but i'm glad that some input is coming in. Still, matches wouldnt necessarily last as long and if u learn to play with wards/clairvoyance those mega ganks are fairly avoidable. I also made a point that magma chamber coild pull this off, they stated the idea was to make it larger and harder to just go from lane to lane with ease, if 7 peole gank a single person that means they are letting 6 people push turrets/inhibs, ganging one person doesnt always work in your favor, trust me.

Magma Armor0

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarenfang View Post
Lol people need to read more than a title i pOsted for 7v7 not 10v10, but i'm glad that some input is coming in. Still, matches wouldnt necessarily last as long and if u learn to play with wards/clairvoyance those mega ganks are fairly avoidable. I also made a point that magma chamber coild pull this off, they stated the idea was to make it larger and harder to just go from lane to lane with ease, if 7 peole gank a single person that means they are letting 6 people push turrets/inhibs, ganging one person doesnt always work in your favor, trust me.
the matches would last exactly the same amount of time in a dominion game, as there are still 5 capture points and they will still kill you just as quickly. In fact, the game might actually go MORE quickly, since more kills would happen which would ping the nexus more.
as for in magma chamber...the # of lanes would have to account for that. otherwise, the minions become totally irrelevant in terms of power and are just free farms.

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
the matches would last exactly the same amount of time in a dominion game, as there are still 5 capture points and they will still kill you just as quickly. In fact, the game might actually go MORE quickly, since more kills would happen which would ping the nexus more.
as for in magma chamber...the # of lanes would have to account for that. otherwise, the minions become totally irrelevant in terms of power and are just free farms.
Nexus goes down over time, its not kill based, so games wpuld be the same length, there are still things that would need to change for balance but it is very viable in dominion style play.

Ions03

08-07-2011

orgy orgy orgy