what kind of team comp/strat do you think will be best in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentKalel

08-07-2011

ok so i was thinking about team comp and with 5 people what you might want on your team in this map.

my team comp is based off of a few assumptions:
mobility is nice cause its a big map
teams will be spread out more cause there is a multi location focus

i picture a tanky damage and a tank that move together, and a cary and support that stick together
the groups split up some the tanky damage and the tank split up more than the cary support
these people are all mostly on objective get as much nexus damage as you can through capturing points
the 5th is a slayer, now this is an assassin or anti cary champ thats job is to prevent captures, and most of all damage the enemy nexus by killing any group or person that makes it possible

so my group would be something like
akali (slayer/assasin)
shen (tank picked for his ulti mostly)
blind monk (built tanky)
ashe
sona

obviously this same strat would work out with other champ that can do similar roles...

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

hah

based on ur reasons for shen

shen
pantheon
TF
nocturne
janna( or rammus)

great mobile team, with good balance between tanks, ad, and ap, assuming the champs build strategically ofc

Edit: You need to note that based on the size of the map from the videos, these ultimates will all be nearly global even after the nerfs, this includes nocturne btw :P

Epsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

teemo, anivia, janna, blitz, ashe

Zelodos

08-07-2011

soraka, tf, singed/alistair, ashe/teemo, pretty much any melee ad

hawkraider

08-07-2011

my team comp would be based on disruption and speed

it would include a karthus with maxed CDR (for maximum ult spam since the enemy nexus get additional damage when you stop a channel, plus it stop the channel)

ashe is the same a karthus

teemo cause an extra 4 seconds (at least!!!) of time for me to get there sounds good to me

rammus for powerball super-movement, and that dam 3 sec taunt, plus... when is the last time you killed a ram in under 20 seconds?

janna, mostly cause of her passive but ult to push away enemies and q to knock them up, then for the cherry on top of that she is supper fast and can give a sheild

Magma Armor0

08-07-2011

Janna as support, Teemo as AP carry, Heimerdinger as Mage/tank/support, mf, as AD carry, amumu for tanking.

Lengone

08-07-2011

I think hermidinger will be a very strong champ in dominion. He can just about make one of the capture points impossible to take.

Now I know you are saying just bring two or more champs and kill that yordle but that would be a mistake. Wile you are killing hermi with 2 or three of your team the rest of the bases are being attacked 2v1 by a smart team. And hermi can 2v1 and win if he has his ulti and you attack him in range of his turrets. Kite FTW

kanacho

08-07-2011

Ok, So I was thinking of a good team too, and this is what I came up with.

1. Heimerdinger (Turrets for defense and easy to land grenade on a champion capturing a point)
2. Teemo (AP build with masses of shrooms around the map to replace wards)
3. Taric ( With 20% increase to heal his self heal would make him practically invincable and hard to take down when he is defending, plus his Q would be nice to keep your allies' HP up).
4. Kog'maw (AP build, his ult has a large range and he could knock enemies off from capturing a point before he gets there).
5. Karthus (His ult would knock every single enemy champion on the map off from taking control points and he doesn't have to be anywhere near them).

I think with this team it would be pretty freakin' hard to beat them. Well... That's if you don't suck Lol.

I can't wait for dominion

Russianelit3z

08-07-2011

i would picture more

1. Malz (ap build)
2. Swain (ap tank build)
3. Sona (heal)
4. Yi (attacker)
5. garen (DPS build)

xRAWKAx

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarenfang View Post

Edit: You need to note that based on the size of the map from the videos, these ultimates will all be nearly global even after the nerfs, this includes nocturne btw :P
I'm thinking that if the map is smaller they're going to, at least eventually, change certain champion abilities to balance the game in a smaller space.