Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building an AP Ezreal who can survive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dtg1

05-06-2010

Mana + 2 Hp pots
mana -> cat
sorc shoes
soulstealer
cat -> rod of ages
nashors
deathfire
ryliahs or ring

CTHDRL

05-06-2010

Quote:
J0ko:
To solve mana problems, I always start with a dorans ring and instead of sheen I get a tear of the goddess as soon as I have 980 gold. This way I build up my mana all game while I spam level 1 Q to keep my passive up and my ult cooling down. Then eventually it builds into Archangels which gives me a ****ton of an AP boost late game. Also, getting a Zhonyas but no Archangel Staff is simply insane in my opinion.
[Edit]: Apparently, Zhonyas gives no +mana. For some reason I thought it gave 500 lol.

For survivability, I go for Rylais instead of RoA. This is a very debatable choice but I feel like unless I start building RoA first thing it isn't really worth it.

I see a lot of people build Lich Bane on Ezreal, and while this can be somewhat viable, I think that the item slot would be better filled with something like Abyssal Scepter or Void Staff for full out AP build.

Do not listen to him.

Not rushing sheen means you might as well not have a Q when you go AP. I don't think he realizes the significance of lichbane and Mystic Shot.

If you need mana regen there's this awesome mechanic called runes.

Sheen
Mejas
boots
Lichbane

Then;
Items dependent on your enemies.

J0ko

05-06-2010

Quote:
Oneironaut:
Do not listen to him.

Not rushing sheen means you might as well not have a Q when you go AP. I don't think he realizes the significance of lichbane and Mystic Shot.

If you need mana regen there's this awesome mechanic called runes.

Sheen
Mejas
boots
Lichbane

Then;
Items dependent on your enemies.

Lichbane is only good when you have a ****ton of AP. Getting an early sheen means you'll have mana problems later and less AP later.