Feeder And Spy, what will riot do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

so basically this ****** player just wasted 42 minutes feeding other player ON PURPOSE AND REVEALED OUR POSITIONS TO THE OTHER TEAM! i would like to know what will happen to this player in question. i posted here on purpose so that other players will start to avoid this ****** noob. so that he learns his lesson.

there should be a wall of shame, with ban times, and created a "identifier" on LOL so ppl could avoid them if possible.

Ruzihm

05-05-2010

Calling out players on the forums is against the rules and is a bannable offense.

Send all reports to support@riotgames.com

EDIT: FYI the rule is stated quite clearly here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=1173

JOLRIAO III

05-05-2010

its true i was in that game he deserves a lesson >.<

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

sorry if its agaisnt the rules, but players need to know who are the noobs so they can avoid them, if riot doesnt ban him, at least create a wall of shame.

Ruzihm

05-05-2010

I suggest you edit your post to remove the name and send them an email instead.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Yup, that's the forum rules, no calling out, no walls of shame. Please just e-mail support@riotgames.com with any information and screenshots about the offending player.

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

after ur advice i did it. not waiting for results, this kind of thing is the same everywhere. "we will do something" "wheres the coffee?" :P. taking the personality and what the player said, it is not the first time he did it, so i think he never got punished by it....

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Depends on if anyone actually reports the player or just lets it go. Players do get banned.