Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feeder And Spy, what will riot do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

so basically this ****** player just wasted 42 minutes feeding other player ON PURPOSE AND REVEALED OUR POSITIONS TO THE OTHER TEAM! i would like to know what will happen to this player in question. i posted here on purpose so that other players will start to avoid this ****** noob. so that he learns his lesson.

there should be a wall of shame, with ban times, and created a "identifier" on LOL so ppl could avoid them if possible.

Ruzihm

05-05-2010

Calling out players on the forums is against the rules and is a bannable offense.

Send all reports to [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL]

EDIT: FYI the rule is stated quite clearly here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1173

JOLRIAO III

05-05-2010

its true i was in that game he deserves a lesson >.<

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

sorry if its agaisnt the rules, but players need to know who are the noobs so they can avoid them, if riot doesnt ban him, at least create a wall of shame.

Ruzihm

05-05-2010

I suggest you edit your post to remove the name and send them an email instead.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Yup, that's the forum rules, no calling out, no walls of shame. Please just e-mail [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL] with any information and screenshots about the offending player.

N3cr0m4nc3r

05-05-2010

after ur advice i did it. not waiting for results, this kind of thing is the same everywhere. "we will do something" "wheres the coffee?" :P. taking the personality and what the player said, it is not the first time he did it, so i think he never got punished by it....

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Depends on if anyone actually reports the player or just lets it go. Players do get banned.