Soraka, the soon to be best-pick/first ban of Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QueenPandaa

08-07-2011

i agree she will be fun

Conncept

08-07-2011

All healing will be reduced by 20% on this map apparently, heal-supports are not only not going to be OPd they probably won't even be useful, sad day

Zelossage

08-07-2011

yay i can now hav usefull heals at the start!

FireMageLynn

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connartillery View Post
All healing will be reduced by 20% on this map apparently, heal-supports are not only not going to be OPd they probably won't even be useful, sad day
-20% =/= completely useless

Aean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoopy View Post
ap nidalee is impossible to chase/kill if you don't want to be touched. Not to mention she's a freakin' cat. I'd say that's almost exactly like a resto druid.
healhealhealhealheal
travelform
healhealhealhealheal

zoologist

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowTie View Post
Much like the impossible-to-kill, super annoying Resto Druid of WoW, trying to capture a base with one there is impossible to do.

Soraka will run around, keeping herself up if you attack her, and if you try to capture the point -- STARFALL WEEEE!

So yeah, she's gonna be a fun champ to run defense.
Resto druids are the worst healers in the game ATM. not saying theyre bad but theyre outclassed by every other healer.

Landua

08-07-2011

Resto druids lack in the CD department. ToL is -good- but not as good as Spirit Link, GS/PW:B/PS...

But are otherwise the BEST healer in game -- reactive burst healing is not typically better than plan for damage/plan your heals over time.

WoL top rankings would be happy to back me up, check em out.

And in pvp they have many tools to survive, better than most other healers, especially in the cc/escape department, so it really comes down to skill.

~Soraka... is like a PALADIN... mostly direct heal, some cheesy aoe dmg, and can return mana to team.~

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Except they're reworking heals.