i think dominion mode will be the new twisted treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

downvoted, cause you think that co-op is popular, tt is a lot more popular co-op that's for sure, but there is a chance that dominion might not be very popular because sr is.

XaoGarrent

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
-lol players are more "mmorpg players" than "fps players" and dominion mode is definivly a mode created for fps players. (death less penalizing, map control compulsory)
And what makes you think this? I'm a FPSer player first, and the only MMOs I've ever played any real amount of time are cryptic's superhero games, the second of which is meant to be more action-y.

I'm actually looking forward to dominion.

jaMx

08-07-2011

ok

Lengone

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauntiago View Post
They should have just made a new map, not a whole new game mode.
What?

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

I personally like shorter games... less time to spend losing or winning. It is also much easier to be map aware on TT.

Tempname 17D

08-07-2011

I doubt competitive players will really play dominion, but the casuals will love it. I play LoL for fun, not to be incredible. If dominion is fun, I will certainly play a lot of it.

The difference between TT and dominion is that TT is a smaller, less strategic and less intense version of SR. I really see no reason to play TT over SR because of this. Dominion being a new game mode, is completely different from SR

Lemon Pledg

08-07-2011

I don't think time has much to do with it tbh. I think most people don't liked TT because of the limit of 3v3. It restricts what champs can be used to make a good team, really limiting the over all pool. In SR any champ can be good (Normals), but even in TT normal a good number of champs take a back seat and don't see play. I think Dominion will see play. Especially after someone goes through a bad game and wants to cool down.

Catnium

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
No way. Based on what we know so far, I'll probably even entirely stop playing SR in favor of Dominion.
^ this