Will there be Dominion-only Runes? Masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwntifex maximus

08-06-2011

It would be interesting to know if there are plans for special runes or masteries usable only on Dominion maps.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

I would assume that the fortify and teleport masteries would have a second effect for Dominion, although I have NO idea what that would be...

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

I remember reading somewhere that they had new masteries for it, don't remember where though.

Timechild

08-07-2011

There are masteries that revolve around summoner spells that won't exist, around neutral creeps that don't exist. At the same time there should be masteries about promote and garrison, masteries about capturing/channeling, so even if they don't give us completely new trees, there should be some big changes about the current ones.

SVX348

08-07-2011

i really would want to, something like quins that increase capture speed, or masteries in utility tree, but i doubt it.