Kat Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhuQPayMe

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rximmortal View Post
Normally From 5 heroes only 1 maximum 2 of your enemies will DPS , AD build . And these champions usually die from katarina for nearlly 1 second , They will not be able to hit you more than 4-5 times , u have to chose between 7% dodge or 180 hp , I prefer the 2nd one. I dont assume AD as a variant of play because AP build is better than AD in maybe 9/10 of the siuations (AD builds grants you only better fariming nothing more)
AD Kat is better especially since AP compounds her biggest weakness and thats a late game. You can't push with AP as well as you can with AD. You don't want a game to make it to lvl 18 or Kat really becomes bleh.

peyo

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rximmortal View Post
Normally From 5 heroes only 1 maximum 2 of your enemies will DPS , AD build . And these champions usually die from katarina for nearlly 1 second , They will not be able to hit you more than 4-5 times , u have to chose between 7% dodge or 180 hp , I prefer the 2nd one. I dont assume AD as a variant of play because AP build is better than AD in maybe 9/10 of the siuations (AD builds grants you only better fariming nothing more)
these 7% dodge are working all game long and that HP is only at level 18. I used to use hp/lvl but I moved to Dodge with Nimbleness and it's working lovely (dodged Eve's stun twice already xD)

AD is better in every single situation. DL's damage is better unless the game is a very long one

rximmortal

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuQPayMe View Post
AD Kat is better especially since AP compounds her biggest weakness and thats a late game. You can't push with AP as well as you can with AD. You don't want a game to make it to lvl 18 or Kat really becomes bleh.
Lost soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
these 7% dodge are working all game long and that HP is only at level 18. I used to use hp/lvl but I moved to Dodge with Nimbleness and it's working lovely (dodged Eve's stun twice already xD)

AD is better in every single situation. DL's damage is better unless the game is a very long one
I still think that 10% dodge is not enough. Maybe When katarina has dodge in KI/shunpo there was a point but now it seems pointless.

Simvolic

05-06-2010

So I should change my yellow seals to HP/level or Flat HP runes?

peyo

05-06-2010

if you want, then hp/lvl is the only option

but I'd stay with dodge