Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kat Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhuQPayMe

05-05-2010

Quote:
rximmortal:
Normally From 5 heroes only 1 maximum 2 of your enemies will DPS , AD build . And these champions usually die from katarina for nearlly 1 second , They will not be able to hit you more than 4-5 times , u have to chose between 7% dodge or 180 hp , I prefer the 2nd one. I dont assume AD as a variant of play because AP build is better than AD in maybe 9/10 of the siuations (AD builds grants you only better fariming nothing more)

AD Kat is better especially since AP compounds her biggest weakness and thats a late game. You can't push with AP as well as you can with AD. You don't want a game to make it to lvl 18 or Kat really becomes bleh.

peyo

05-05-2010

Quote:
rximmortal:
Normally From 5 heroes only 1 maximum 2 of your enemies will DPS , AD build . And these champions usually die from katarina for nearlly 1 second , They will not be able to hit you more than 4-5 times , u have to chose between 7% dodge or 180 hp , I prefer the 2nd one. I dont assume AD as a variant of play because AP build is better than AD in maybe 9/10 of the siuations (AD builds grants you only better fariming nothing more)

these 7% dodge are working all game long and that HP is only at level 18. I used to use hp/lvl but I moved to Dodge with Nimbleness and it's working lovely (dodged Eve's stun twice already xD)

AD is better in every single situation. DL's damage is better unless the game is a very long one

rximmortal

05-06-2010

Quote:
PhuQPayMe:
AD Kat is better especially since AP compounds her biggest weakness and thats a late game. You can't push with AP as well as you can with AD. You don't want a game to make it to lvl 18 or Kat really becomes bleh.

Lost soul

Quote:
peyo:
these 7% dodge are working all game long and that HP is only at level 18. I used to use hp/lvl but I moved to Dodge with Nimbleness and it's working lovely (dodged Eve's stun twice already xD)

AD is better in every single situation. DL's damage is better unless the game is a very long one

I still think that 10% dodge is not enough. Maybe When katarina has dodge in KI/shunpo there was a point but now it seems pointless.

SymbolicSymbolic

05-06-2010

So I should change my yellow seals to HP/level or Flat HP runes?

peyo

05-06-2010

if you want, then hp/lvl is the only option

but I'd stay with dodge