Riot Support Email

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoocooPuffz

07-02-2012

i got banned for losing my internet in a storm ... after the match i got banned for being gone like not even 3 mins

Cha Shin Hoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoocooPuffz View Post
i got banned for losing my internet in a storm ... after the match i got banned for being gone like not even 3 mins
This has been necro'd at least 4 times, make your own goddаmn thread.

fuzzy penguin

07-27-2012

My brother and I were playing a game and we happened to lose internet connection whilst in the middle of the game. I was able to reconnect faster than he was, but he still reconnected after restarting the internet multiple times and changing firewall settings. Our team ended up losing and someone had reported him for leaving the game and he now has a level 1 leaver penalty..... its nice to see that riot is doing such a great job weeding out the people who have a legitamite reason to disconnect and the ones who do it to troll. I have been playing this game since the beta and never has this been a problem until now... get your **** together riot before people stop playing this game.

Gearmin

08-11-2012

Can someone please unband me i was in a mach and i had to go so i just left my computer on so i dont get baned so when i get back it says u have been band for abanding ur team but i didnt mean to pleas help.

MrRobbots

08-11-2012

hey, i transfered my account to BR, but i dont recived the skin of annie.... how can this be possible?

aswarmofbabies

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushyPants View Post
**** you
This kid is mature.

USER8479

Recruiter

11-11-2012

hi
Is ther any way of getting unbanned from permanent ban?

Smoked Monkey

12-08-2012

Hi,

I don't think that its fair that you ban my league of legends account, as a result of being disconnected from your services because of issues with the mac client. It doesn't make sense that I and other mac users have to suffer the consequences of being banned from LOL, because the mac client keeps disconnecting.
I suggest you either fix the mac client so mac users don't keep disconnecting, or just stop banning the summoners that are using a mac laptop.

MatunoRina

02-16-2013

Would you repay the difference, although irelia was sent to the friend, and irelia became a sale on the next day?

hawkblade

05-17-2013

i get banned for my internet crashing and riot doesnt care they can careless about the internet the main thing they care about is that you spend your money on there product but they can care less if your internet is crappy im getting tired of getting banned because of my internet its getting old riot