Making Rally Useful!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConkerIsKing

08-06-2011

First Rally should keeps the buffs that it has now or can be adjusted however yall see fit but the main change would be that no escapes would allowed to be used in the AoE.

My reasoning behind this is that ghost and flash have no summoner skill counter whereas fortify counters teleporting backdoors, ignite counter heals, exhaust counters ghost, and so forth

Features of New Rally
-No escapes can be used such as teleport, flash, or ghost in the AoE.

Other mentioned Rally improvements
-Have minions carry Rally

Benefits
Making flash a little bit less op!!!
perhaps new junglers and better ganks would emerge!!

Tell me what you think!!

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConkerIsKing View Post
Features of New Rally
-No escapes can be used such as teleport, flash, or ghost in the AoE.
Ah, another QQer about teleport flash and ghost all at once. Deal with them, they're other summoner spells. Next you'll complain about Cleanse and Fortify, right? Maybe Heal and Revive?

In seriousness, this would not be implemented just because having a counterspell to an escape/engage mechanism is something that has to be built into the champ. Nocturne can counter Ghost easily with his Q and fear, Kat can chase flashers with her longer range Shunpo, and Teleport...just drop an AoE spell on their port location moment of landing, they'll take free damage. The only thing I think should be different about Rally is that it should be a banner that a minion could carry, make it a mobile aura.

Síngéd

08-06-2011

I believe that in the EU servers, Rally is a very popular summoner spell, and it does not have any different charisteristics than it does in the NA servers. It's perfectly fine as it is, it's just that nobody uses it..

opentotruth

08-06-2011

i do think rally needs a facelift so to speak to at least make people more aware of it. but i will say rally can be useful for junglers. i mean other things can be better but it does have its odd uses. a big reason people dont use it is because even if someone selects it, everyone else on the team tends to hound the person for choosing that skill, until they switch or quit the match.

ConkerIsKing

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Ah, another QQer about teleport flash and ghost all at once. Deal with them, they're other summoner spells. Next you'll complain about Cleanse and Fortify, right? Maybe Heal and Revive?

In seriousness, this would not be implemented just because having a counterspell to an escape/engage mechanism is something that has to be built into the champ. Nocturne can counter Ghost easily with his Q and fear, Kat can chase flashers with her longer range Shunpo, and Teleport...just drop an AoE spell on their port location moment of landing, they'll take free damage. The only thing I think should be different about Rally is that it should be a banner that a minion could carry, make it a mobile aura.
I love flash, tele, and ghost, This is just an improvement to rally. I do like the minion idea as well.

ConkerIsKing

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post

...Your talking as if rally would always have the ability to be used all the counters youve listed would still be applicable when rally is not in effect, not to mention the cd after you use it. if everyone ran rally that would be on less escape mechanism for themselves in the instance of a battle that does not involve rally..(ie: cooldowns or person is not within range of the rally)

Throdo

08-06-2011

The only problem with Rally is its LONG cd. It should be half what it is imo.

frankybeanz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

lol have you never seen sivir with rally? OP AS HELL!!! well not really but by the time you see her on your mini map that turret is dead.....

ConkerIsKing

08-07-2011

Maybe i should have named this thread Rally remake what do yall think of the idea of making it prevent escapes?

HappyFuzzyPeachy

08-08-2011

whats a rally?