Add a third team to Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Broken Hero

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
(Garen). No, Jarvan wont let that happen

NO

TealNinje

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think this would make the game really uncompetitive. 1v1v1 games become more about social engineering and opportunistic backstabbing that solid teamwork and skilled PvP play.
You're worrying about competitiveness and not about fun.

Sounds like a company I don't want to support.

RiskX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2011

what about instead of decreasing the nexus points of the other team it will just increase your nexus points then 1st team to reach a certain point will win so it will be free for all battle no alliance benefits

Gumb E

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think this would make the game really uncompetitive. 1v1v1 games become more about social engineering and opportunistic backstabbing that solid teamwork and skilled PvP play.
So freaking true whether in Starcraft, Settlers of Cataan, Warhammer, you name it.

Landorius

08-07-2011

i think a third team would be fun

Banana Bomber

08-07-2011

10 players... ffa. 20 minute game whoever has the most points after the 20 minute mark wins, 2nd and 3rd place get ip for the win, 1st place gets XX amount of bonus ip for winning everyone else gets the normal amount for losing.

Magma Armor0

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskX View Post
what about instead of decreasing the nexus points of the other team it will just increase your nexus points then 1st team to reach a certain point will win so it will be free for all battle no alliance benefits
this could work...although it would make the game slower, as whichever team was ahead would be team-ganked by the teams that were behind.

angrymexican

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
Dominion looks like it will be a ton of fun to play and I am really excited for it.

I was wondering if riot could do a map style like this where you roam around the map and don't just start from one side like in SR where they could actually put in 3 teams for a 5v5v5 since you're not pushing lanes, but capturing positions.

Would be very hectic but when all the teams collided it would be a blast
sounds good but couldent 2 teams just team up against the third team?

EyceAether

08-07-2011

2v2v2.

Battle for control of the Capture point.

SilentKalel

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
how about uncertain alliances...

i mean, there is a guy annoying the hell of everyone in chat, so 2 teams agree to get together and beat the hell outta him and his team!

there third team eliminated...
sure stuff like this could happen where for whatever reason two teams pick one and wipe them out... but eventually the alliance must end because only one team can win