Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A good idea to buff Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epaR sbooN

08-06-2011

omg if amumu gets more dmg im going to delete this game really that sounds gay

Bone Frost

08-06-2011

I lol'd at the people saying she's not a threat in team fights XD I mean come on... you should be the reason your team wins most of the fights (not damage wise fyi). She can cc the enemy team like none other, plus her passive makes the enemy team want to kill you FIRST!!! Leona is by far one of the top tanks!

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
epaR sbooN:
omg if amumu gets more dmg im going to delete this game really that sounds gay

READ WHAT I SAID. **** i'm sorry i worded something poorly ok? i meant to say " The reason amumu has so much damage is because he lacks CC outside of his ult, alot like galio.

DarkOrchid

08-06-2011

I would rather let her proc her passive to minions.
She is meant to be true tank.

Blackout15

08-06-2011

Quote:
Demonicdemise:
Riot really doesn't want Leona to be a tanky DPS, and this change makes Sheen very powerful on her, *cough* triforce *cough*

You mean like Jarvan does? Or alistar? Both are considered tanks, both build tanky, unless ali goes ap anyways. The difference with leona is that she HAS to go tank, she has no other choice....like alistar going ap, or jarvan going tanky dps. Even amumu going ap is far better than Leona ap.

The one thing i was thinking that could help her would be to cut her passive's damage in half, and allow her to proc it. The damage at lower levels would be negligible, but give her a little better damage at higher levels.

DinoNoHost

08-06-2011

she dont needs a buff,,,, leona is a tank... a great tank i was suprised after i boiught her.... if u r in skype u can towerdive since lvl3 easily without dying and being succesfull.. leona is a god tank supporting the team with great stuns and a great initiator